Can we talk lunar colony. Its a horrible map!

Come on Mr. Kaplan

Sombra necesita amor

Maybe you could rework all the other awful maps like Eichenwalde,2cp except volskaya and junkertown

Itā€™ll be interesting to see how much has changed since that video was recorded. Just based on the video it seems like most of my complaints were addressed, so Iā€™m excited.

The Widow grappling to spawn is a problem on this map. I have seen Widows hot swap on defense switching to another character when getting pressured. You leap on the Widow only to have her grapple to spawn and come back as Roadhog and hook you in.

2cp on console is just pure aids, we have to push an orisa, torb, mercy,snipers while our team lack teamwork the enemy team dont need teamwork to defend the point. Even junkrat cant break that comp without teamwork

1 Like

My guess is Symmetras rework will be on the PTR around that time too.

In my experience, 2CP is fine in competitive where people will at least group up to assault it all at once. In QP, it is just a terrible experience on offense, an utter waste of time.

Mr Kaplan sorry to be slightly off topic but would you mind hopping over to this thread quickly it would make a personā€™s day. Their making a special thing for their friends 18th.

Edit: I couldnā€™t get the link working so it links to my post in the topic sorry!
Keep up your AMAZING work!
Stay Positive
Generic Toast

Community built maps would be awesome! Let your player base do some of the lifting XD.

I liked that map thoughā€¦

ā€œEveryone, act surprised.ā€

Iā€™m rather exicted for this change!!

I often find myself struggling with capturing the last point. Specifically when the enemy team has a Torbjorn nā€™ such.

the map is just ugly and gives no enjoyment to play.

it looks like a huge gym hallā€¦ huge disappointment for ppl who wanted a moonmap.

Stylosa is amazing, people just hate them because some think heā€™s a meme.

Very happy I saw this thread as I was just about to make my own about the map. Excited to see the changes, and hoping theyā€™ll be enough to save it.

Thatā€™t why theyā€™re reworking it.

Ok, you deserve an award :joy::joy::joy:

If you think Widow is fun on that spawn, try Torb or Orisa.

that new horizon looks like a fortress on point B. And even point A has more ā€œwallsā€ you can hide behind. Atm there is no protection on high ground on A but on PTR there are 3 small walls on the high ground. I think if it stays like that, those changes will make it hard for the attacker.