Can we talk about brig?

That would be cool, but since there are so many barriers in the game, her inspire would be constantly active could become really problematic.

Yep that’s absolutely they problem they don’t usually revert stuff it’s fairly rare for them so characters end up with a bunch of stacked nerfs or a bunch of stacked buffs.

If they were to like revert (to some extent) some of the GOAT changes (shield bash and possibly armor mainly) that would be a good amount of help.

1 Like

She’s not super vulnerable to dive…She has a 200hp shield… 250health with 50 being armor, a stun, a boop, a self heal that gets triggered by hitting enemies with her flail (which if she’s getting dove, they’re in range of it) & a team to help her if she is the target. She’s one of the hardest heroes in the game to dive, if not the hardest.

1 Like

Well she also has zero mobility a really bad self heal and a shield that dies in a second ( which in terms also takes away the stun)

She can fight a single flanker but anything else shes done for. Even when fighting a diver and some dmg come from range shes stuck there.

You just gave a great idea! What about Brig giving a mini barrier to her teammates. That can have about 300 HP. Would it be good? What do you guys think?

1 Like

I kinda like it but isnt giving 300 to others a bit too strong.

1 Like

If its directional like Brig’s that might be kinda neat. Like a smaller frontal or rotating shield that lasts a few seconds might be kinda neat. Sorta like how Zarya’s functions, but not perfect so you can still damage around it, just blocks some incoming damage.

2 Likes

I like the idea. It gives her a fresh new take.

I briefly tried new Brig on console, and I have to admit I don’t like it. It feels awful having to stay in the backline, particularly because a certain amount of team coordination is required. This is something I feel is probably really good on PC, but on PS4, there’s a major lack of coordination. The team isn’t moving as a single unit; everyone’s just moving independently of each other.

2 Likes

I know the feeling I started in ps4 then swap to PC. I agree with what you say, brig needs most of her team to be some what viable and lets face it you are not gonna get that from comp in general.

2 Likes

Exactly! It would be pretty neat!

According to Overbuff, Brig has a higher win-rate than any other support hero. Few people are playing her because of all the negativity about her on this forum, but those who are still playing her are doing very well with her.

Probably, people are underestimating the value of her armor, and the value of her Whipshot for displacing enemies and preventing them from doing damage.

1 Like

Winrate is a bit more tricky because if you start with brig and you swap (at any moment of the game ) becasue its not working and you win with the other support brig will still get the win. Much like sym on realese.

Yeah, it’s almost like she’s a SUPPORT.

Ahh you remove the part where I also said even zen is more independant than her. All others support can (to a certain point) survive by themselves. Brig needs the team to synch/protect her at all times also she even needs the enemy too even heal herselfs.

This is definitely a downside of Brig, I often find myself running for healing packs when the other healer on the team isn’t prioritizing healing me as he/she should.

If Brig could self-heal like Mercy, without having to do damage to an enemy, she’d be way OP.

3 Likes

So less than 1% of the playerbase should dictate the game for everyone else

It doesnt have to be like mercys, I was thinking more like baptise or anas selfheal.

A doomfist can 1shot her, d.va/winston wreck her shield and eat through her HP since she’s immobile. Tracer can kill her shield in 1 clip.

1 Like