Can we remove the endorsement system?

That’s like getting a participation medal for breathing air. I’m not entitled and I’m tired of being rewarded these things for free for absolutely no reason what so ever.

5 Likes

Who tf complains about getting rewarded for no reason.

32 Likes

If everyone is endorsing you you have to be doing somedthing to make them like you.

1 Like

People who actually like to work towards something instead of getting it for free.

1 Like

No.

It’s actually good, it just needs the EXP bonus removed so it fits it’s intended purpose of rewarding players who really deserve it.

9 Likes

how about…
https://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Nope-cat-meme.jpg

10 Likes

Well… okay then. What are you going to do when people endorse you? It doesn’t harm you, and if anything, it makes you look like a better person to other people. Why don’t you like it? Though I can admit, the XP bonus shouldn’t be there. it’s basically free XP for giving some random person something that they don’t deserve.

All you need to do to earn a Good Teammate Endorse is to be Helpful… and not toxic.

The endorsement system will only ever be as accurate as we, as a community, choose to make it.

So if you were given a million dollars for free would you be like, “I don’t want it for free, I want to earn it!”. Keep in mind that Overwatch is just a game.

Edit: 150 extra XP per game isn’t even that significant. It just gives players another reason to endorse other players.

6 Likes

For breathing air you are awarded more air.

1 Like

For breathing you are awarded with being able to live life

3 Likes

The OP right now

6 Likes

Getting experience for giving endorsements is a mistake.

It should be the other way around.

2 Likes

Picks healer > is always endorsed. Isn’t that a win/win?

3 Likes

why thank you, i needed that

1 Like

I- Is this a humble brag?

2 Likes

“Here’s a gift for you for being a good team mate.”

“Are you calling me entitled?”

“=|”

7 Likes

There aren’t any tangible rewards for receiving endorsements, so yeah, I don’t really care whether or not endorsements exist

Are you playing in qp or comp?

Cuz in an organized team in comp I feel everyone gets the endorsements they deserve, but in quick play it’s just random endorsements but I really don’t see much of a problem. And at least me personally i tend to endorse the players that are well…well behaved and have good team play