Can we please just nerf Zarya already

Its been over 4 weeks of nothing but Zarya every single game. I thought Blizz said they were going to change with the release of OW2 and not take years to do a simple number change. Clearly, they lied to the community.

7 Likes

There is already Zarya nerf coming soon. Along with nerfs to D.Va, Genji, Sombra, and a tiny nerf to Kiriko.

1 Like

headshot zarya → zarya bubbles → zarya heals to full → headshot zarya :repeat:

1 Like

Ya, in 2 weeks.

20 characters

they honestly dont give a f, the game is so broken, look at doom, he’s the worst character overwatch has ever seen bar none. absolutely useless - how are these simple number change patches not pushed out in a day?

How does doom being bad mean the games broken?

Dooms bad, because his kit doesn’t suit being a tank. He should never had been added to the game. Same with hog. Just leave them in the bin.

i dont know genius, how does an oar being broken in a rowboat make the boat broken - how does your brain having less iq points than the rest of us make this conversation broken. gtfo shill. jesus im tired of seeing your face around here.

She’s gonna get nerfed.

But it’s taking longer than usual for technical programming reasons.

Bill Warnecke, Why Hotfix Balance Patching took till Dec 12

They should be able to do balance patches way faster going forward.

1 Like

she has already been nerfed her bubbles have a cooldown now

Drama queen.

1 Like

Lol. Because I know doom is weak but don’t think that makes the game broken.

Let me guess, you’re a Doom main and want your pick to be buffed?

do you guys sit next to eachother in the data center - hows the view from Mumbai? XD