Can we please have a public way of viewing trust levels?

Click your avatar on top right of your screen. Click your username or open a new tab from it. After that click on summary under your username. All of your forum stats are on that page with the exception of your trust level.

Hmm I see. I thought the cap was 20k and I just needed to read a % of posts. Fair enough, I’ll keep on truckin’ then. :articulated_lorry: :grin:

It’s the lower number between 25% of posts or 20k (in the last 100 days, so everything for now). And of course these forums have already generated way over 80k posts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying, you’re a peach. :peach::blush:

2 Likes

Apparently I’m level 2? What can I do with this?

I don’t think you can do anything out of the ordinary.

Aww :frowning:

20 characters

Which wiki?9charssss

It means you can make posts anyone can edit
like this, for example, you can edit it.

1 Like

Oh I’m level 3 too, neat

11k posts read
20k posts read theory is busted

i need the truth

Not exactly, unless you can post links.
level 2s and 1s can also edit wikis

It was. That’s why I called it Rico’s quick and easy trust level checker. :smiley:

2 Likes

Aw rip still 2 then 1char

Hmm no idea what i’m missing for trust level 3.

No worries mate, in three more days you’ll be level 3, just as long as you read 9.3k more posts.
Mercy megathread can help with the reading part…:wink:

Edit: Nvm I read 48 instead of 58… these forums are taking a toll on my eyes…
Give it a little time to update and check again.

Also, since the Mercy Feedback Megathread has a variety of sizes per post, it might take time to scroll down.

So for the last 2k or so, you could just scroll through something like the Zen Café.

You already fulfill all of the requirements, so time, most likely. Check back in a few hours or tomorrow. (Unless you’ve been silenced or suspended?)

They are moreso posts, not actual pages in a separate wiki:

1 Like