Can we please have a public way of viewing trust levels?

I don’t understand why we need to all this mumbo jumbo to look at our Trust levels. Can we please have a place in our profile which shows the level we are at and also the requirements to upgrade?

18 Likes
`http://red-rose.com/forum-trust-level/`

Here you go. A user on here made it, can’t remember. I think their name was Rico?

8 Likes

Clickable version.
http://red-rose.com/forum-trust-level/
Edit: The requirements are in this thread I'm a Level 3 User now?!

8 Likes

Thank you! I would still prefer that they publicly posted the level and the requirements however. Also, I pass all the requirements that was said on the link you sent…

1 Like

No prob.
Maybe they keep it a secret to avoid abuse… idk, but I agree, it’d be more helpful.
Also you can tell if you’re level 3 if a little wrench icon appears by the reply button on your posts or you could try posting links.

2 Likes

I wish we could at least see our own and maybe have an option of revealing it.

5 Likes

Yep, thats pretty much what i’m saying. I hope they see this because its super irritating to have to look at my blizzard ID every time to check it.

2 Likes

reach 20k posts read then check back the next day or two after and I believe you should be level 3 then.

20k??? that’s over double I have… Also, does it mean I need to read 20k posts or have 20k people read my posts?

You read 20k posts. I recommend scrolling through the Mercy Feedback Thread.

Some people have taped down their down arrow when in the thread and just reloading the page when it breaks. I don’t know if this is against the rules but there are technically no rules against it so IDK if you should or not.

2 Likes

How do you check how many you’ve read?

Click your Icon, click activity, then summary

Thank you so much! I started at 9.5k when you made that comment and now i’m at 20.3k from that!!

Publicly posted isn’t a bad idea. I would like to know the exact requirements though. I meet everything that everyone else has listed, maybe it is just delayed.

2 Likes

It took mine a couple of hours to update. If you’ve met all the criteria and wait for it to update, you should be set to go.

Also in general: another way you can see if you have level 3 privileges is to see if you can create/edit wiki posts.

I’ll wait. It is getting late here anyways and I’ve got to get up early tomorrow, so I’ll sleep on it.

It’s probably important to note that those are just some of the possible requirements. I meet all the requirements listed but I’m still level 2, so there’s gotta be something else that’s not listed there.

check occasionally for the next few days. There may be other requirements but that seems to be the one constant factor.

NVM YOU’RE TRUST LEVEL 3! CONGRATULATIONS!

2 Likes

You don’t? You are 10k posts read away from level 3.

2 Likes

Click your avatar on top right of your screen. Click your username or open a new tab from it. After that click on summary under your username. All of your forum stats are on that page with the exception of your trust level.