Can we please get a sneak peek at the new Hanzo?

This looks amazing! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, as said it’s difficult to determine from just reading about it. But Scatter Arrow should probably have had a more obvious visual queue as well.

1 Like

This concept art NEEDS to happen Jeff!

1 Like

That’s also what I’m wondering.
I must’ve missed the update on sonic arrow. Anyone?

1 Like

in that case would you take a look at sombra? when she hacks enemies is hard to notice because the effects are red same as the enemies. can you change it to purple?

2 Likes

PogChamp Nice. People are going to say that “we are telegraphing too much to the enemy” but I really like it cus it will have a psychological fear factor that will ward away enemies. Just like when you run when you hear “Tactical visor on!”

1 Like

Ohhhh papa Jeff you make me so happy!! the power of this skill alone must be incredibly high for it to warrant a visual clue x_x

1 Like

Jeff wait, take a step back sonic changes???

7 Likes

get ready to see this image on every thumbnail on every youtube news channel smh

11 Likes

Sonic arrow was changed? how?

2 Likes

No… the image is what the sonic arrow will look like now, at least I’m 99% sure thats what Jeff is saying.

If the in-game VFX resembles that concept art it’s gonna look really good, but a lot seems to be going on so I won’t be surprised if that’s not the approved concept.

I’m so excited for my boy Hanzo. :raised_hands: :tada:

1 Like

Rip movement changes? If so, RIP hanzo.

2 Likes

It looks like Hanzo is drawing out that Dragon Spirit energy. I like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats looking really cool, and it explains how he is able to shot arrows that fast is because of the power of the dragons. Really need to incorporate that into the skill.

Oh My, he’s fabulous now o.O

2 Likes

if that were the case, the top left corner of the image wouldn’t say that it’s the concept art for rapid shot.

3 Likes

I follow these things pretty closely, but…what sonic arrow changes?

4 Likes

People complaining that scatter is op led to these changes, those same people better not complain about his rework or I’ll be really annoyed

1 Like