Can we kill brigitte or hanzo from overwatch?

so playing brigitte is like ur a god u never die i was playing a comp game awhile ago and winston , dva trying to kill her togther and she wouldnt die :slight_smile: then hanzo one shot kills winston

i mean COMON!!! hanzo killing a tank with one shot if you dont fix all this stuff trust me their wont be alot of people playing anymore most of the pro streaming players already stopped playing

5 Likes

or atleast make an option to ban heroes in comp cuz this is so frustrating

2 Likes

Don’t remove Brigitte from Overwatch!!

4 Likes

Three things:

• deleting a hero will never happen nor should it
  • Hanzo cannot ONE shot a tank
  • Please don’t necro posts
9 Likes

It has happened to Sym. The new Sym is an imposter.

No, but close enuff with mercy+zen, who happen to be also part of this disgusting Honza meta.

Says who ? Better to raise a still relevant topic than make a new one. This way we keep the context and can look through the history.

1 Like

Playing dive tanks vs Brigitte expecting to win prove only that your gamesense is bad.

1 Like

Same like the genji mains that trained 100s of hours I guess only for every scrub to pick a broken character and call them bad players lul

its a month old and no one else commented…this is beating the skeleton of hte dead horse

Yes, I did not say a necro is all that useful in this particular thread.

Remember, I replied to this generic quote:

Your first argument isn’t true, lots of her new kit is similar to the old one.

Yes Hanzo is strong, but my argument stands. He can not one shot tanks.

For the third argument, the devs said so.
:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

when tanks are afraid of a sniper something is wrong…

You can play genji or tracer against her, because they can do effective damage from distance. Yes it’s more hard, but you can still play and be effective with them.

This not happens when you play dive tanks.

Not a single aspect is unchanged, except her skins.

Where ?

D.Va shouldn’t even struggle with Brigette.

Mercy boost takes a 300 dmg arrow to 390, and with them taking 30% extra damage to 390 boosts the number to 507. I think it’s true, and there are stronger boosts out there to do it with too. With a supercharger OR Nano + discord = 585 damage, with a non or supercharger plus mercy damage boost taking it up to the cap of 70% damage boost + the discord it = 663, able to one shot even the most sturdy of tanks minus hammond with adaptive shield or an ulting winston as those two are special cases.

Although, Hanzo is a little overtuned, but deleting him is out of the question, and maybe instead you could ask for quicker tune ups or downs instead of one big balance patch and wait. And with Brigitte, she’s just an easy pickup hero not exactly overpowered in a conventional way, her shield might be a bit too sturdy for a personal barrier (with the same health as a winston barrier, a MAIN tank)
But I wouldn’t say she’s too big a problem. If hanzo finally gets back in line with the other DPS then overwatch will feel a lot better, and when a brig stuns you, you won’t instantly die.

They said it right here.

It also said “for no reason”. Please read my first argument again. Thank you.

D.va is a dive hero, so no, she should be countered in the same way.

It would take a pretty dumb D.Va to lose a fight to Brigette.

So this is just a little feedback. and im just wanteing understanding on the subject but, I am fairly new to Overwatch im lvl 108-109 and have logged a crazy amount of hours into Brigitte. 60+ hours in fact started playing her when she had her 500 point shield and I will admit that was broken so im fine with them reduceing it by a few 100 points but what I don’t understand is… her health packs already kinda suck and they are reducing the armor over heal it gives from 75 to 50. and that is also fine but could they at least reduce the CD just a little bit it. im finding it hard to keep people healed up in team fights as is.

also I think Mercy’s heal (not ult) could use a little buff cuz it is so easy to out damage her heal.