Can we just delete Paris

I know bastion mains doesn’t want to play the game just see victory screen but just admit the map is horrible and delete it. Thank you

19 Likes

Join paris-dodgers squad

6 Likes

Actually had some great games on Paris last night.

4-3 win and 1-0 win.

But I’m low elo. Maybe lack of skill and team coordination makes low elo Paris less oppressive?

1 Like

i dodge paris but next time i do it i wont be able to play for 24 hours, it usually resets after a couple of days.

that’s why you need more accounts, you know =)
https://youtu.be/TIANJed9z0M

I don’t leave games tbh, but Paris is awful. 2/10 effort on that map

2 Likes

Id rather leave then play tbh ill lose a 100sr idc if it means i donthave to play it

1 Like

Werent they talking about redoing the map? I thought it was gonna drop during sigma release but nope. Paris is honestly a garbage map. I used to like playing on it for fun, but im comp it is literally bad. If they can add a second entrance somewhere that would be dope. Like that one choke on objective A is bad, and after they push you back its just open space. Then objective B is camper central. This map was made with bastion in mind

2 Likes

Blurs out names as he is cheating… Posts video in forum…

Might as well of not bothered blurring names out lol

I actually like the map lol its made for Hammond. Horizon on the other hand i detest!

1 Like

dont matter if its win or lose this map just sucks

1 Like

We can’t delete it, no.

One night I had this 5 game streak that was.

• Paris comp
  • Paris comp
  • Some other map in QP that I backfilled into, only to see a defeat screen
  • Oasis comp
  • Paris comp

Worst night of my life :joy:

4 Likes

Worse than losing 48 games within 3 days, sounds sarcastic but i rather have 48 losing games than Paris that much.

1 Like

By the 3rd time I saw ‘‘welcome to Paris’’ I was ready to give up on everything. Think I went 1 win, 1 draw, 1 loss (not in order).

https://imgur.com/a/vqHEWvt

(No trust level 3 ;~;)

I severely considered it, but since then I haven’t seen such a tragedy. Yet. Hopefully never again!

1 Like

If only the scan and repair function would delete paris.

(I want trust level 3 ;~;)

1 Like

they need to give us a map blacklist featture to take 2 maps and blacklist so we never get them again. Maps Don’t Have Feelings, we do. We been complaining about maps forever it’s not all fault you devs made poor maps or modes but it is your fault for refusing to allow us to have a minute choice in not playing some of them.

I’d prefer they fix it by giving it the ‘Eichenwald treatment’

ie. Add another point of ingress where you don’t get rekt when trying to approach.

Deletion is the lazy way out and throws away the time spent on developing it.