Can We Have CTF Back Permanently?

Lots of people love the ctf gamemode, and it really sucks that it only comes around once a year. You’ve even made a new map dedicated for it, so it wouldn’t be very worth it to have all of that work go to waste.

4 Likes

I wish we’d just have 2 arcade tabs or something. :disappointed: CTF is my favorite game mode after the new changes, I wanna play it again.

Yes please! I love the Ayutthaya map as well as the gamemode!

2 Likes

I liked CTF but since the YofD I think it should disappear again.

I do remember Jeff commenting like a week ago that CTF will be readded to base Arcade gamemode pool, both normal and Ayutaya (or however it’s spelt) only.

The only downside though is I think they’ll be part of the daily rotation and not a permanent mode like Mystery Heroes or DM.

Edit: Found it

3 Likes

They have 4 maps dedicated to elimination and it’s not elimination is always a permanent mode.

As far as I know, it’s the only event gamemode that was playable after the event ended during Year 1. It’s very possible it will come back around in the daily rotation as a result.

If you wanna be extra sure, see if it’s still playable in customs. Every other gamemode got disabled in customs after the event ended. If it can still be started and played there, it’ll most likely come back at some point sooner rather than later