Can we have a Lucio forum movement

What’s with all these “movements”? What are they trying to achieve?
It’s all really odd if you ask me lol

9 Likes

I know the Brigitte one is supposed to defuse toxicity in threads or attempt to but the Mercy one is news to me.

I wouldn’t be mad if we were the Luci-bros though.

2 Likes

5Head

I find that it’s just a better idea to report things that contribute to toxicity and let the moderators deal with it, rather than engage in the equivalent of forum vigilantism. That sort of thing only creates more toxicity.

Who is the Batman of the forums? We need our detective.

Just view them as Freikorps … doing some stuff no one is clear about if they are aloud to do it and if its a good thing or not.

1 Like

The problem is that it isn’t just Batman. He’s brought in the rest of the Justice League and the Teen Titans, along with crossovers from the Avengers, the X-Men, Powerpuff Girls, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and GI Joe. So now everybody’s got their vigilante group. You can see how this sort of thing would spiral out of control.

1 Like

Alright so call Thanos.

1 Like

That would be the moderators. So, let’s just let Thanos be Thanos.

Shotgun being Spidey and all his classic villains!

Country boyyyyyy!

You win this round Dinkleberg…

We already have one:

2 Likes

That’s a Sombrero movement you silly potato

2 Likes

Perhaps this:

1 Like

That was disgusting.

There was a toxic thread the other day that got removed. I remember like 1/4 of it being about the actual topic, and 3/4 of it were people talking about Ice Cream. I’d call it a success.

i misinterpreted what you were saying in title…thought this was about a lucio forum…to which i was going to say “how about forums for all the characters!!”

oh well…

Idk why but this has gotta be my all-time favorite comment.

What about Reapers Pie movement? Smh

1 Like

You are welcome!

The Bridgette spaghetti movement was made to reduce toxic threads, the mercy ice cream movement was made due to one thread calling out something about mercy mains being entitled and instead was derailed into a topic about ice cream for some random reason.

1 Like