Can we get another Developer Update?

Everyday without a developers update. Is another day without a parent. It cuts a little deeper each day :confused:

That’s around the charity event. Not the skin.

What on earth could you talk about for 5 minutes with the sombra skin only?

I would note it is a Thursday specifically after a live patch release. The trend in the last few patches the next testing patch usually releases the Thursday after a Live Patch Tuesday. However there is no guarantee that this will happen. Back in the day, PTR patches and live patch releases were weeks apart from each other.

1 Like

it’s not that deep fam

That’s exactly something a talon agent would say. They are our overwatch family. You can’t break our loving bond.

1 Like

I mean, I’d love to hear an update about literally ANYTHING in the game. The Torb rework, the new social feature they claimed they would release around now, some changes to competitive. At least something to tell us they’ve realized this is the worst the game’s been and they’re trying to fix it.

1 Like

I just want another Yule log with Jeff stream this year!

We just recorded a Developer Update. Should go up next week.

132 Likes

More Dinoflask footage coming

43 Likes

I like the way you think.

3 Likes

sounds like jeff is hinting at some huge changes

3 Likes

Do you think Doomfist is fine right now?

Jeff we missed you!! :sob:

5 Likes

Glad to hear it Jeff! Love seeing you and the other devs on the forums whenever you can. It helps build trust within the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmmm…dev updates usually come during a big patch or major news no? NEXT week? what could it be…we just had a patch…

HYPE!!!

Jeff! You are here!! I missed you! :sob: Please give us the meka squad one day! I need D.mon in my life. I love them. Tell Chu I said he did amazing with the designs. Your team did a phenomenal job with the whole D.va piece. Keep them going for us! :heart:️ I’m so happy!

2 Likes

Now I know we are close to the Halloween Terror event because I’ve just seen a ghost.

2 Likes

Torb rework hitting PTR soon? :thinking:

4 Likes

Will the next developer update be truthful and honest? Is it actually worth watching it for a change?

1 Like

I was afraid that you have gave up on those.

1 Like