Can we get a WyomingMyst appreciation thread?

No I know it’s not Jeff. Wyoming posted himself when he attended an OWL event in person. Just pointing out that it’s hard to trust someone who never sheds even an ounce of criticism, even when the game/devs need to hear it. It reminds me of the guy at work who thinks President Trump (or whatever President) can’t do anything wrong.

1 Like

Its not that. Trust me, they are doing amazing stuff. Now I do work to keep the community informed with questions that have been answered before, help players with tech problems, and just try to be a positive influence on forums. Do I always succeed? Hell no. (Sometimes I make a lot of you guys mad though it is not my intent.) I also just really, really love Overwatch.

What the heck.

If it matters, I have asked a LOT of tough questions of Blizzard in the last two years (especially when I joined the MVP ranks). So I do know a lot about what they do and how they operate.

That being said, I too am craving more content and I too wish for more frequent updates directly from the devs. I personally don’t have direct contact with many members of the development team and even if I did, I would give them a wide berth.

I understand your skepticism, and I want the community to continue to be critical (in a constructive way) as we continue to post feedback. I may share content that can help contrast such feedback, but I do it to strengthen our community and expand our knowledge and enjoyment of the game.

2 Likes

yup, enjoy it my friend

Xqc doesn’t know what condensation is

1 Like

And I have visited Blizzard HQ in the same trip, I saw Jeff, but never had the chance to personally talk to him. Learned a lot of cool things there.

New photo by Craig “WyomingMyst” Simpson

2 Likes

Honey he doesn’t need to with that smile :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Probably for the best he might have tried to sell you a loot box. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i remember (barely) drunken nights watching the World cup and trolling WyomingMyst’s threads. one of the few i wont troll on the forums and thats a small list.

You know I did buy 24 Loot Boxes yesterday.

I would say that not being insulted on these forums is appreciation by itself. Knowing current mood of the community.

Last time I checked the paladins one,they’re about as bad as us.