Can we get a balance patch?

change some numbers to nerf the powercreep is not hard!

16 Likes

If that’s all you think balance is then of course it would seem easy

2 Likes

They have screwed us multiple times, and you are still defending them? sad…

16 Likes

Not defending or siding just living in reality knowing that I’ve been playing OW for $50 for 5 years and they don’t owe me a version of OW that caters to me.

They are trying to balance the game to the best of their ability and contrary to popular forum negativity it’s actually quite balanced considering many factors.

If this isn’t good enough for you then quit. Go find a game that meets your needs or go develop your own game and see how it feels to be bombarded by the vocal minority fanbase haters.

4 Likes

“”""“balance”""’’’’’

1 Like

We did get a balance experimental card a couple of weeks ago. You all reacted like…

…so it didn’t go live. Don’t worry they are considering new changes but it will take time. Details from this official post.

4 Likes

I think when they say balance patch, they mean an actual attempt to balance the game… Not whatever THAT was :sweat_smile:

27 Likes

Well, i’m software developer and yes nerf dmg.boost to 25/20% , revert mcrree HP, revert soldier bufff , revert roadhog dmg and revert hanzo buff are just number changes.

Also they can revertt the bap Ultimate buff to.

The only hard changes are how to nerf or remove double shield and try something on pharahmercy

6 Likes

But the game’s not enjoyable

3 Likes

This last experimental, was another reason to Lost any hope on the gameplay balance.

THEY WERE TRYING TO BUFF MCCREE AGAIN!

The last experimental was all about add more powercreep on the Game xd

15 Likes

Just accept that Blizzard doesnt want to change or tweak the game in the way you want them to.
Just like you are asking for a balance patch yet complain about the recent one that they provided.
So the only balance patch that you’ll accept is the one that nerfs the heroes you hate and buffs the ones you like.
Nonsense all around.

1 Like

What?!??

I play a Lot of Ana and i want Ana nerfs! She needs a Anti healing time nerf and i Also play a Lot of roadhog and he needs dmg nerf or something

Some years algo i was hanzo Main but now i can’t play hanzo because he feels like another hero with no weakness. I can’t play hanzo again

I’m not chipsa xd

5 Likes

Again, you will only accept a balance patch that has the changes you want or find acceptable.
Because if not, like last balance patch, you will complain about it and say Blizzard doesn’t give us balance patches.

Samito, Chipsa have the worst takes on balance when it comes to this game. But worst are their fans who eat it all up.

1 Like

Well 3 months with no balance?? Why You are defending blizzard? Xd

5 Likes

The point of experimental is to test changes that are tentative and gauge the communities response to them. At least that’s how it’s advertised. It’s also our only source of normal balance patches. I don’t have an issue with highly experimental changes getting shot down, but we should still be iterating on balance.

3 Likes

Tied up? With what? That horrible new COD that is exactly like the last COD?

6 Likes

Ok Mr Software Developer.

I never trust anyone that starts a sentence with citing their education as if it’s supposed to make your opinion a fact

3 Likes

its not just samito and chipsa that share the same opinion(s). Danteh, Emongg, Flats, Jay3, Gale, Salt, KarQ, ML7, , all have said things on twitter similar to Chipsa and Samito. That’s a lot of people who coincidentally have the worst takes on balance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, yeah, the only decent one you listed was Emongg. I wouldn’t bother listening to the rest.

I have no idea who Salt is to be fair. First I have heard of that name.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to see emongg be part of the balance team honestly, and that’s saying something!

5 Likes