1 Like

Oh k

Thnx anyway

1 Like

Hello. I used this
Enjoy :coffee:

2 Likes

And… There’s the creator… Hi!!! o-o

(Sorry for linking without direct permission, But i must share the 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔧𝔦’s!!)

1 Like

So mei becomes even more oppressive hero ? thanks but no thanks.

Hard CC on a primary weapon should’ve never even made it through to the beta ,let alone the actual game.

(っ◔◡◔)っ :heart: Thank you m8 :heart:

2 Likes

Į̸̧̨̛͔̦͉̮̼͙̘̙̩͈͍̑͐̔͌̍̂͑̽̈͂̈́̎͌͘͜ ̸̟͆̈́̈͋́̍̀̏̊̉̽͘l̷̛̛̝̟͎̮̐̄͑́͋̊̑̽̃̚̚͝͝ͅơ̵̳̅̎̈̿̓̈́̚͠͝v̵̛̲̝̻̹̣̙͙̜̪̬̺̽̉͂̓̓̌̏̋͝͝e̷̛̮̻̟̜̦͖̬͕͉̟͓̥͆̂̈́̀͑͌̉͆͒̏̈́͘͠ ̴̺̭̭̪͉͕̏ţ̶̺͎̜̠̼̥͒̆̃͜͜h̶͓̳͈̹̮͍̱̮̬̻̟̎͜i̴̞̻͉̘͚̝̟͎̱̝̙̳̬͓̟͐̀̉͠s̸̡̩̬͍̖̲̥̙͙̪͐̆̄̀

1 Like

˙˙˙sıɥʇ ǝsnqɐ ʇɥɓıɯ I

Nah it’s ok.
We gotten spread it xD

1 Like

llɐ ǝʍ ʇ’uoM…

1 Like

They should seriously change cyro freeze to the way it was in the yeti hunt event. It would be more fun to play as and less frustrsting for others to deal with. Also I agree with the ultimate idea. My friend is a Mei main and he will “catch” a group of people in the ult only for them to walk out of it.

2 Likes

The only buffs I would support for Mei are in regards to her non freezing abilities…she can already cc enough. Why not make her wall more versatile so it becomes a bigger part of her kit? As it stands, it’s only useful to wall a choke or stall a point.

I too would love to see Mei more enviable and no longer F-tier, but I think this will never happen.

As a hybrid tank character do I think that Mei will never be on par with DPS’ers and tanks. Compared to DPS’ers lacks Mei range, damage and mobility and compared to tanks lacks Mei health. I think this is the reason she will never be viable.

And Mei has received a fair amount of small buffs.

• 0.5 longer slow effects which makes freezing enemies a bit easier.
  • Less ammo cost for icicles resulting in more ammo for her primary fire.
  • Freeze pierces enemies now allowing you to freeze multiple enemies at once.

I would love to see her ultimate being addressed as well and her bugs fixed (like the Cryo-Freeze bug), but other than that do I not know what Blizzard could do to make her more viable.

Imagine Mei being B or A tier…
I think people would quit.
I’m not going to hate on people that play her but her kit and design is something that nobody wants to play against constantly. Anti fun.

Mei and Tracer needs to have their ults changed so that it doesn’t get cancelled if you’re stunned or die after being thrown; Mei is especially vulnerable to this due to how slow it is. Also, since the ult is very easy to escape, they might as well revert her ult charge nerf that could only be justified in the first place since everyone played triple tank back then.

Another potential buff would be to increase or remove distance for damage falloff - she’s the only projectile hero that has falloff damage, while also being the hardest to hit with.

1 Like

Mei was recently buffed. She doesn’t need to freeze people faster, that’s just ridiculous. You want to make her cancerous and overbearing to fight?

I think the only buff Mei could use were a faster rate of fire on her icicle, since it fires off so slowly. She doesn’t need more damage however, and the recent buffs have done well in making her a better pick for team fights, especially when you can wall off someone.

What I’d like to see is a visual thing for her new skin. It is the first with no ice in the container, but instead tea, so why not change the color of the beam to match?

Do you want to put ANY effort at all for your kills?? Like what the hell… you just want the hero to be less skill dependant and just overall more forgiving… this is a bad idea just look at Junkrat, he used to take some skill, now his just a spambot.

As a mei main, those ideas would completely break her