Can we actually buff mei already?

can we not? i still want to play rein.

you can still fight back doing zaryas ult. you cant if you are frozen doing meis ult. its gonna be more powerful if meis ult freezes faster.

The problem isn’t the enemies doing it, it’s you making it happen. Mei has a wall you can smush people up against when they try to run or to narrow choke points. Use all your skills.

sorry VP… I dunno why it replied to you.

1 Like

I think Mei’s primary fire is as strong as its going to get. The devs have stated they don’t want Mei to ever feel too oppressive to play against. Its a side affect of her kit. You just can’t make a hero who freezes people in place be super effective in everyone’s hands. And in my opinion she is not F-tier.

Mei, Reinhardt, Torbjorn, Symmetra, Bastion.
PI_Mei_Cute_Mei
Gotta buff 'em all.

Buff Them All. o-o

4 Likes

Ooooh nice emotes how do I use?

1 Like

Gotta go to 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔧𝔦 𝔠𝔞𝔣é!

[𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔧𝔦 ℭ𝔞𝔣é ☕]

Idk how people feel about me linking other/Their posts… O-o Plz don’t hurt me, i am but a small Bastion main who tries to help. Also, ya gotta be Trust Level Three… Sadly.

If the creator of said Cafe is reading this, It’s an amazing Place… Thank you for creating it!

2 Likes

LET THE TANK MAINS BE ABLE TO PLAY TANKS PLS

#TankMainsShouldBeAbleToPlayThem2018

2 Likes

How do you do this old time writing

1 Like

i have Zero actual clue.

(I totally just copy Pasted it.) X3

It IS Just a Font tho, so… I guess someone more tech savvy than me could find out how.

Thank you for this!!

1 Like

Thank you so much ^^
It’s really delicious :yum: :coffee:

1 Like

I try to help wherever i can! ^,~

1 Like

Oh k

Thnx anyway

1 Like

Hello. I used this
Enjoy :coffee:

2 Likes

And… There’s the creator… Hi!!! o-o

(Sorry for linking without direct permission, But i must share the 𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔧𝔦’s!!)

1 Like

So mei becomes even more oppressive hero ? thanks but no thanks.

Hard CC on a primary weapon should’ve never even made it through to the beta ,let alone the actual game.

(っ◔◡◔)っ :heart: Thank you m8 :heart:

2 Likes

Į̸̧̨̛͔̦͉̮̼͙̘̙̩͈͍̑͐̔͌̍̂͑̽̈͂̈́̎͌͘͜ ̸̟͆̈́̈͋́̍̀̏̊̉̽͘l̷̛̛̝̟͎̮̐̄͑́͋̊̑̽̃̚̚͝͝ͅơ̵̳̅̎̈̿̓̈́̚͠͝v̵̛̲̝̻̹̣̙͙̜̪̬̺̽̉͂̓̓̌̏̋͝͝e̷̛̮̻̟̜̦͖̬͕͉̟͓̥͆̂̈́̀͑͌̉͆͒̏̈́͘͠ ̴̺̭̭̪͉͕̏ţ̶̺͎̜̠̼̥͒̆̃͜͜h̶͓̳͈̹̮͍̱̮̬̻̟̎͜i̴̞̻͉̘͚̝̟͎̱̝̙̳̬͓̟͐̀̉͠s̸̡̩̬͍̖̲̥̙͙̪͐̆̄̀

1 Like

˙˙˙sıɥʇ ǝsnqɐ ʇɥɓıɯ I

Nah it’s ok.
We gotten spread it xD

1 Like