Can the devs stop ignoring Symmetra?

A bastion can take it out, not that strong

It took them 1,5 years to START looking at roadhog

It’s decent against hitscan, but it does nothing against Hanzo’s dragons, Reaper, Doomfist, Tracer, Genji, Sombra, Reinhardt, Winston, Wreckingball… etc.

I don’t know. I never see it do much at all.

1 Like

They really finna give her a fourth rework when my boi Reaper ain’t gotten one. Bruh.

Lulz wrong reply…

I think I she changes my view

They aren’t ignoring her and her mains, they hear us complain but they disagree with our views, and we need to convince them that she needs changes

It took them 1 year to give her another rework that didn’t solve anything about her and created more problems so yeah they are ignoring Symmetra

Have you ever used a tp to win a fight or a Shieldgen to help your other Support survive longer? Because that was much better than the current ult

Symmetra is fine. You need to adapt the change

You’re impossible to reason with. See ya!
“They have reworked her twice, but since I don’t like what they did she’s being ignored”

Please learn to think critically and rationally sometime soon.

If i like the changed or not it doesn’t matter, after the 12m buff they left her instead of covering the real issues. I don’t know what you are talking about srsly

Equality… ?

20 characters

1 Like

Exactly. See ya!

you are right … she is such a bad hero… therefore you have 58% winrate with her.

it should be 100% winrate… maybe then she will be considered as strong.

People really need to understand the level of work goes into this game. All of these threads talking about X hero being ignored showcase just how little patience people have.

The Dev team focus on several hero’s at a time . They made both minor changes and major changes to several hero’s in THIS very patch. They are giving attention to as many hero’s as possible and to think that YOURS specifically deserves attention above all others is pretty narrow sighted.

Have patience, They have Roadhog on the table right now. Not to mention the next hero as well. Who knows what other changes they also plan to implement along side them. Your hero will get attention at some point.

Make suggestions of what attention you want your hero to get and stop griping that they are not here now.

Sorry but, she’s had 2 reworks. Let’s give some other heroes like Bastion who hasn’t been touched in decades some time to get fixed. K?

She’s had 2 fairly major overhauls since launch, that’s the complete opposite of ignoring. Check your privilege.

fam her new ult can counter cheese bastion defensive strats

Fairly sure he can’t do it solo on paper.
525 DPS iirc, but not taking into account reloading
if sym shield is 5k, anyway, that’s a solid shield if bastion shoots it all down.

she was reworked again because she was ‘t Give QoL changes when she needed them.

2 Likes