Can the devs please focus on Symmetra and actually get her viable?

I want them to make her into the support with tank like abilities she was before and could of been so unique and powerful but nope another generic dps with stolen kit pieces

1 Like

No? I’m sharing my thoughts on the hero being discussed in a thread from a day ago. Sorry that you don’t have an argument to refute it.

1 Like

My argument is in the thread itself which you just necro-ed to troll. You don’t address any of my actual arguments in the thread. You simple went to my profile, looked up the thread and copy/pasted “she is balanced and fun” like you did last time.

You don’t refute any of my arguments. Nice trolling though.

I did though. I said the opposite of what you said. According to you, that’s an argument and as long as I act like I’m right, then I have complete authority over what’s true or not. So like I said, Symmetra is fun and balanced and requires no changes.

1 Like

I’m sorry Symmetra is in a poor state, but honestly, I think the biggest problem in the game right now is Tank balance. That’s where their focus needs to be.

1 Like

No, you make a statement that’s not supported by shred of evidence. I on the other hand provide plenty of evidence to support my claims (not to mention the Devs and the Pro support my logic since you know Mass Rez is gone, and the latest support changes also reinforce this point).

Is Mass Rez gone in the way that it was?

Sorry but unfortunately that’s not the case.

Still inaccurate. See my original post and feel free to refute any of my original claims.

Nope, I have just as much evidence as you. I said Symmetra is fun and balanced, I’ve seen others say Symmetra is fun and balanced, and Blizzard agrees that Symmetra is fun and balanced since they’re the ones who made her the way she is and isn’t in any rush to make more changes. I’m right and have complete authority over the truth because I said so, and according to you that’s all I need to be right.

1 Like

Where is it?

Pretty much no one says that. Symmetra players are reported for playing Symmetra, something common since the creation of the game. You know like Stevo?

Wrong, Blizzard recently made a change to Symmetra, perhaps you should do a bit of a research. But the change is not enough unfortunately.

Personal attack so no need to comment on that.

1 Like

Where’s yours? Your only “evidence” is “other people say it and Blizzard agrees because they did it”. Other people say Sym is fine and Blizzard agrees because they made the rework and aren’t making any big changes.

1 Like
  1. Her pickrate
  2. Her winrate.
  3. The primary fire tick-rate.
  4. Her reputation.
  5. 0% usage in any serious organized tournament, OWL etc.
  6. 0.1% usage in World Cup.

Those are arguments that come just from the top of my head. Feel free to refute those away first and I will get more in-depth.

3 Likes

Lol Symetra is fun and balanced only when ure standing afk in spawn room

1 Like

Your thread is 2 days old.

1 Like

He went into my profile and specifically necro-ed this thread with the purpose of trolling. It’s not the first time he is doing this, he’s done that before with a one month old thread.

Your thread is still 2 days old. Not weeks, not months, not years. Two whole days.
That is not necro bumping.

2 Likes

It is harassment though.

Still… it’s just two days.

Heck I’ve seen necro’s go nearly half a year back

1 Like

It is a clear case of harassment / trolling. And the posts are designed to troll / derail the topic. He is doing that simply because he hates my opinions about Mercy so that’s his way of trying to “get back at me”. It’s obvious if you clicked the link I provided to that other thread. And there’s no way he saw the thread unless he clicked specifically on profile to find it. Just like there’s no way he saw a 1 month old thread unless he specifically clicked on my profile.

Aren’t you the one technically derailing the topic though by painting a target on them? :thinking:

I was gonna post my thoughts here but overall I can’t be bothered anymore.

1 Like

I’m replying to the answers in the thread. I already posted my arguments, you are free to refute them or support them or ignore them.

I feel like very minor changes are required. Like faster turret travel and charge.