Can the devs give some insight on whether Moira nerf will happen?

I don’t like to play heroes that are going to be basically ruined in the near future, it’s a waste of time to improve on them. If she’s going to not be ruined, tell us, so we can play her again.

All I do is ask, “is this character a tank or healer?” If yes, the answer is yes, a nerf will happen.

6 Likes

Well, I mean, is this specific nerf going to happen in the near future. I suppose.

The main thing that changes is the damage from 50 to 40.

The amount of biotic spray that gets generated is unaffected, the self heal (drain) is unaffected and to top it off you heal more so it increases her burst heal potential.

The orb damage itself is untouched as well isn’t it?

So, against a 200 hp hero in a 1v1 you’re spending 1 second extra. Assuming you win the fight, their flanker did their job by diverting your attention for 1 second more. I don’t think it actually nerfs Moira’s potential, it just directly buffs the enemy team because you waste 1 extra second. If a 200 hp hero couldn’t kill you in 4 seconds now, they definitely aren’t going to kill you in 5 seconds now especially since you don’t run out of ammo and they do.

I think calling Moira’s changes a nerf is a bit extreme. Depending on how you play now, it’s more of a buff to the flanker’s job.

That would require communicate with the playerbase. Gotta slam on the breaks for that idea.

The did just now.

Moira changes aren’t happening.

Experimental Card Recap - June 5

2 Likes

Well, isn’t there just egg on my face now.

Edit: when did we actually get a community manager?

1 Like

We’ve had 2 for a while, there’s a 3rd but they seem to be completely inactive