Can someone please explain this?

So I’ve recently downloaded apex legends and was surprised to see without changing my settings aka everything on max, I was able to run the game without any lag at all

Now overwatch I have them at low and can barely run the game at times??? can someone please explain this and offer a solution

i swear when I first reinstalled the game with highest settings it was actually playable at max fps with little to no fps drops

is it just a memory leak? cause if so it happens way too early

like i go through 3-5 games and then every game from then are like im playing on a toaster but 3-5 games seems way too small to cause a memory leak

like i literally don’t get it at all, from the lagging on low settings and randomly having the game die for every game

1 Like

Different games uses different graphic engines and their compatibility to each specific system will differ. I maintain a guide which gives general tips to help optimize Overwatch to your system here:

I’ve already done everything there from months back except the virtual memory thing, mostly from when i was trying to fix fps issues in other games

I think there has to be a specific problem for what’s causing my game to start lagging at random times and forever after it starts or how I can’t manage stable fps at all times on lowest settings but i can for games like apex legends on max

ik it’s different for each game but there’s no way that scenario above makes sense