PLEASE acknowledge Sombra?

I think by now they know exactly what’s going on with Sombra, but they’re ignoring us. I’m not asking for future Patch Notes, I just want some acknowledgement that they’re looking into her Hack Bugs.

She has sunk down to statistically being the worst and most buggiest hero in the game right now and we’ve heard nothing from you guys since Geoff said you guys would “keep a close eye on her to make sure she lands in a good place.” Is this the place you wanted Sombra to land in??

3 Likes

Here’s a link to one of several bug reports I’ve created for Sombra, in hopes that someone notices A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #15 by Xaron-1831

1 Like

Sorry to highjack your post H4CK3D. Just figured I’d put something in so we don’t get another “what about Doomfist”

Appreciate it, also there have been plenty, and I mean plenty of posts explaining the Sombra bugs and I know they’ve seen them, Fitzy even made a huge Reddit post explaining them all with video footage for each one, I’m not gonna go through the trouble of listing them out when I’m most likely gonna be ignored anyways, if they want to reply to this post telling me I should provide real information then that’s just making them look bad because it either shows they don’t know anything about the bugs or they do and they just came here to try and tidy up my post without actually acknowledging the issue.

1 Like

I know there have been plenty. One of the first links in my bug reports is to Fitzy’s forum post with Sombra’s bugs lol. But I guess I just have a little faith that a mod somewhere will see it; at the very least, I’m removing every excuse the devs have of not knowing about Sombra’s bugs (that’s what I linked in the second post, from October last year when Jeff finally acknowledges Doomfist)