Can I stop random disconnects?

Hi, ever since I got this game (season 16) I have had random disconnects from games, were it boots me from the game, reloads the game, then I am able to rejoin back into the lobby like nothing happened. At first I thought it was an internet issue, but I never lag/dc in discord calls and my brother ( who plays in the same house) has this issue to, but we never disconnect at the same time. It is also not computer related, because I got a new PC and this is still and issue. Any ways that I can solve this?

Troubleshooting connection issues requires connection test data. If you can provide that, someone may be able to help. Common Technical Issues and Solutions

I’ve been having the same issue as well. I just get suddenly disconnected, no lag prior to that or anything. And it also reconnects me right away.

When playing normal modes it’s not a huge issue (still sucks), but in archives mode I just lose all my progress and my teammates get penalized for it as well since they have to 3 man the rest.

I’ve tried a lot of technical troubleshooting and I can’t narrow the issue down. I have a gigabit connection, and I don’t have any issue with any other game. My latency is always sub 70 MS.