Can I redeem Homestand Exclusive Spray code at Chinese server?

Sorry, English is not my native language, I used Google Translate to write this.
China’s homestand game cancelled for some reason…so i went to watch the game of the first week, and got a spray code.
I want to inquire whether the code can be redeemed normally on a Chinese server(https://ow.blizzard.cn/home), Because as far as I know, twitch’s golden chest code can’t worked on Chinese server.
Want to get an official answer to avoid possible losses, thank you.

I do not believe so, the code that was provided is exclusively for the Blizzard BattleNet platform. China operates Overwatch on the NetEase network and uses an entirely different transaction system.

Thanks for your quick reply … If I try to redeem but failed, will I lose this code?

Likely yes, it will be associated with your BattleNet account. A Chinese Overwatch account will be entirely separate. Obviously you have a BattleNet account (as you are posting here on the North American forums), but if this is not the account you primarily play and collect items on then avoid redeeming the code on here. Again if you connect to the game via NetEase, you will likely need to attempt to acquire a code for any of those homestand events (please note all first half-of-the-season Overwatch League events in China are canceled).

I posted a similar question on the Chinese forum, but it was deleted for no reason.
I love this game so much that I have almost every skin in it.
Will NetEase add support for these codes?..Later…?
Anyway, thank you very much for your help.
Recently, there have been many hacker players in China and Asian servers. As a dignified player, I am very distressed and shameful. Hope solve them.

For regions outside of China, you can email any details you have to hacks@blizzard.com. I am extremely unfamiliar with any reporting procedures for within the Chinese market, so you will need to check their support site for any additional information.

There are too many of them, and the game is very cheap in China. It only sells for $ 6, and there is no way except to increase costs and increase penalties.
Thank you for your help … I wish you a happy life.