Can Hero 28 require aim?

What about another crusader???

Put a character with a weapon that requires Red Orchestra aim and laugh as you MLG pro kids cry about how hard it is. You don’t want to aim. You’re just salty.

I don’t care if a hero doesn’t require aim. I care if a hero that doesn’t require aim completely dominates and outperforms heroes that require aim. Tried the new FFA Competitive mode today? If you don’t play Moira or Brigitte, both non-aim or very little aim, SUPPORT heroes, are blatantly overpowered. I haven’t played a single game today where the winner was something other than a brigitte or moira. Junkrat is also kind of dumb to play against, but compared to brigitte or moira? He’s heaven to play against. And that’s saying something. Something bad.

1 Like

Like…zarya?
20 characters

ok i would love to see „ANOTHER „ tank that requires aim … satisfied now?
i just hate it that tanks are seen as „easy to play „ , one of the reasons i stopped playing tanks.

Yes I’m tired of cleaning the seat because the other heroes who can’t aim

That would never happen and you know it

Yes, I know. That’s to balance her when she’s charged, but it still requires aim.

Its not just that they dont require aim, but moria doesnt even require good postioning either, she has her get out of jail free card on a 6 second cool down. Not to mention she can melt any squishy that tries to jump her in literally 2 seconds. Brigitte is bad, she requires little mechanical skill and just is not fun to play against. Moira does require mechanical skill, atleast slightly more than Symmetra. Reinhardt is a good example of a hero that doesnt require intense mechanical skill, is hard to play, and has high output with high input. Brigitte and Moira both require little mechanical skill, are very easy to play, and very high output with low input.

Can Hero 28 be a main tank with shield?

I would like a hero with a burst gun (think fortnite reeeee) which is also hitscan.

Preferably Jetpack Cat.

YES PLEASE! Either a new tank with a ranged attack that requires above average aim to be mostly effective OR a DPS (I have no recommendations currently for a dps :frowning: )

nah this forum doesnt like aim heroes or something

yeah sadly <.<

6morec

It’s the year 2025.
Every character that has any modicum of aim has been completely reworked into a brain-dead toadstool or removed from the game. You now die as soon as you leave the spawn thanks to lock on Bastion fire. Nothing but female support characters are now released. Every new healer has 600 armour and can stun you just by looking at you.

5 million Tank players used to live here…Now it’s a Ghost Town…

1 Like

I understood that reference!

smug face

Can hero 28 be Mama Hong?

We’ve waited long enough.

Ayyyye My Namek!
High Five

That’s implying that it already isn’t…

huehue :joy_cat: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: