Can’t connect b net account with owl website

So I tried to connect my b net account to owl website to get the owl coins. It’s not letting me. I press login in the page refreshes And then it’s back to the main page. Is it just me or are others experiencing this too?

Try it on the mobile app

Is there anyway to do it on pc? I can run it in the background on pc, but with a phone it’s kinda hard.

Maybe try a different browser

Didn’t work :confused:

Dunno if this helps

First avoid trying to hide the web browser, but if you are having problems logging into try pressing Ctrl+F5 to do a hard refresh of the web browser.

It doesn’t work on Firefox for me. Loaded up Microsoft Edge for the first time in, um, a long time, logged me in first try.

Can’t login in chrome.
Can’t login in Edge.
Logged in on a smurf in Firefox but I want my main so I logged out and tried to login with my main but now it won’t login again.

RIP

Probably too many requests.

I did it earlier in the morning (I’m im EU) and everything seems to be working fine as I got 5 credits thus far.

Did you log into the game to see if they were dropped or did you get a notification elsewhere?

On the website it says that I’m not logged in. That’s how I know.

Is linking the website to your Bnet account just logging into your Battlenet on the site? Or is it different?

Also I’m used chrome and edge.

Yes it’s just logging in.

1 Like

Hey everyone, Blizzard is aware of the issues about getting log ins working. However it may take time to fully investigate. Remember, try doing one HARD REFRESH ONLY (Press Ctrl+F5), then click the My account link (on top right), then the sign-in button ONE TIME ONLY and wait several minutes for the login to process.

If possible try using a different device that can use the official Overwatch League App for Android or iOS if a web browser does not work at all.

Logged into the game. Didn’t get any notification though. They’re adding the credits after each hour automatically.

ah I see. I checked earlier but forgot how many I had lol. This time I had 168 just as a reminder to myself

Yep and there can be a significant delay in drop delivery so please be patient there.

Thank you. Been watching since the beginning and still haven’t received any.

The site must’ve been lagging cause so many people we’re trying to log on at the same time.