Camera bug with reinhardt and brigitte

This bug affect rein and brig when they are dropping their shield and move the camera from an angle of 90 or 180 degrees ( not always these angles but it’s often theses ones )

This bug doesn’t come from my computer or mouse because i’ve recently bought a new computer and mouse and i already had these bugs.

It might be ping related ( i have a bad connection).
I have a lot of clips showing this bug and i can provide them

3 Likes

I also deal with the same bug since I play Brigitte often and it can really throw me off when I do an instant 180 degree turn. It happens more on my laptop since Overwatch struggles to run on it. I have had it happen once on a computer with stable WiFi and I have been wondering why it still happens.

Hey guys, did the camera turn after dropping the shield bug you experienced happen AFTER patch 1.28.0.0.50407 with the following notes:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-ptr-patch-notes-august-29-2018/201332

Heroes

Brigitte

• Fixed a bug that caused Brigitte to abruptly change directions when she stopped holding her Barrier Shield

Reinhardt

• Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardt to abruptly change directions when he stopped holding his Barrier Field

This bug started happening very frequently after 1.26 patch.
I have kind of a megathread for this bug. If you have any videos please upload them and i will add them to the thread…

I have not noticed the glitch yet in the current patch but if I do I will notify this thread again.

Edit: I have just experienced the glitch. Unfortunate.

Bumping this up; still happening for me on both Brigitte and Rein.