Byfron causes Crashes for many users

Yea windows 11 doesn’t fix the issue as i’m on it and a win 11 clean reinstall does not work. Only thing that actually works is the fix of creating new user accounts every time I want play the game. Crazy how long it’s been since reporting it and still no acknowledgement.

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm weird

How is this still not fixed or even looked at is beyond me. I am also having the same issues, but I don’t have the time to be changing my SID every single time something happens to the game. Not to mention legitimate hackers can easily get around and circumvent this which is even dumber. No statement of it, no fix for an entire month since the game released.

I have the same issue. Blizzard please fix this!!!

1 Like

Still having the issue after making a new account and changing my SID… Great Anti-Cheat from Blizzard…

1 Like

wow blizzard, cool new hero. could you lot finally acknowledge this problem which has existed since game launch and stop pretending like it doesn’t exist in every email and support ticket you receive about it?

1 Like

I tried the new account trick to see if it was SID, after doing absolutely everything, it worked! First full match since I switched out my graphics card and monitor. I wonder what triggered it? The different hardware? I hope they can resolve this so I can finally play without having to jump hoops >:(
Good thing is I found out I was running my ram slow this entire time! Turned XMP on now :slight_smile:

after the update today i’ve noticed a significant improvement. it only crashes after every few matches now

I can tell this worked. Specially -thread <N> param this forced game run only with two cores.
The --tank_WorkerThreadCount param is related to assets loading in multi thread and background jobs such as stats update, notifications, etc. If i set -thread <N> to 1 or 3 just instantly freezes forever, but 2 game run fine.