Built in aim hack - plz confirm

Alright I think I’ve been playing enough to have noticed an aim hack built into the very game itself.

Have I been abusing it? No cause it’s kinda hard to do consistently but sometimes it pops out in game during the heat of battle.

I’m asking to confirm and hopefully bringing awareness to the community.

How I think you do it:
Over flicking passed your target (between frames) will make the system auto head shot.

As anyone else noticed this? Am I more skilled than I thought? Does frame rates and clock speeds matter?

2 Likes

What? Out of all the conspiracys this one is the weirdest

3 Likes

the forums are worse than twitter these days.

It’s sad really.

Just trying to address an issue by asking the community. I’m not saying it’s in there, but I’m asking if someone can confirm by doing some small tests.

A simple yes or no or sharing like experiences. Anything else is a troll post.

1 Like

Weirdly enough this isn’t as dumb of a questions as it sounds.

Typically what is happening is the brain is REALLY good at timing. So flicking past your target, and clicking as you pass is one of the more common flick styles.

Because trying to change the speed of the mouse so it stops on the target rather than timing the click is harder for the brain to do.

So yes, there is an aim thing going on, and yes it is easier, but it isn’t a software hack, but a wetware one.

Welcome to the first step of getting really good with flick shots.

So yes, you are more skilled than you thought, because you are relying on a different skill, one which people typically are better at.

4 Likes

Also head hitboxes are pretty big in a game like overwatch, compared to the model’s visual size. So while it may look like you’ve missed, you didn’t.

1 Like

Alright! Just trying to be a good citizen.

To me you take the infinite line and yes the hit box small or large close or far only takes a portion. Just thought it was odd it would hs like more than 50% of the time (even trying to miss cause I was in disbelief).

Thanks folks.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m super happy though, since a lot of people don’t understand how or why people are good at flick shots, and honestly, this will help your game play.

I hope your games go better now you have this new skill!

1 Like

Lots of aim training to build muscle memory.

• At least, that’s how “I” did it
1 Like

You can see it with Kiriko :slight_smile:

This game has aim assist on m&k. And its not consistent.

1 Like

Does the pattern look like this? Where it wiggles and traces the body parts but never leaves the outline?

Last time MMR-rigging was a conspiracy.
I was literally banned for talking about it and posting the patents.

I’m noticing it too. Even with aim-training my aim just ‘changes’ mid-match based on who is being stomped/stomping, almost to throttle the dmg/regs and smooth out the gameplay.

It’s entirely possible a company that spent more time developing patents that rig for engagement, and a cash-store of sequel, is committed to implementing this kind of rigging.

Let’s get an official word on it.
Call Aaron out. Nothing rigged nothing to hide.

1 Like