Building Comp Team

Hello there! Two players looking to form a group that meets a few times a week for competitive play. We play every night around 6pm - 9pm EST, and are online most of the weekends. The goal is to practice in QP to build synergy and comradery, then climb in Comp. The two of us currently can play any role but I’ve listed open roles below, as well as if someone can fill or not. I don’t mind playing fill, and my husband can play dps or healer. I recently dropped from high silver/low gold to bronze/silver after playing with a messy group for a while. My husband is high gold. I’m trying to find likeminded players who know their roles and play them well, and are competent and aware. I’m not asking for a specific SR; we are friendly laid back people who just want a solid group of players to climb with. We have a discord for those who prefer to chat in there, and most importantly please be respectful and friendly; nobody likes toxic players! If interested feel free to add me on Battlenet Lupa1214#11197. Thanks and hope to meet some of you soon :slight_smile:

Tank: Lupa1214 (can fill)
Tank:
Healer:
Healer: Lyocan1214 (off role)
DPS: Lyocan1214
DPS:

Hey what are your SRs? (If you’ve placed before)

Hi, we added each other, Just curious what is your rank?
Mine is around 2.3k for tank and healer. I don’t play dps often.

support/tank. hover around mid gold.

Battletag: samesame#11215
Discord: ijwtsomf#0195

I’m looking for a group too :slight_smile:

Here: Karchu#1461 (SR mid gold)
Support / Tank (Ana/Baptiste or Rein/Zar)

Hello. I’m a junk main learning hanzo and I’d like to join your team. My sr is around 1650-1700

Godzeke#1804. Tank main peak 2.8 but can flex support or dps.