Bugged Ranking?

I think my competitive ranking is glitched, every time I make it to platinum it puts me back to silver 4 in my next rank up game, this has happened multiple times now, maybe I’m just bad or is my account just glitched but I’m getting quite sick of it when all my mates are staying in Plat while I seem to be getting deRanked every time I log on

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s a ton of posts under my thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment regarding players with those exact bugs if you’d like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.