Bug Report; Teams can't join VC

Happening as of 11:59pm 6/3/19, had two matches in a row where neither team (all 6 players on either team) was able to join voice chat (not for lack of trying.) Game says you are in VC (alone).

If we could get a hotfix for this, that’d be great :wink: Huge issue in regards to team coordination. If you need any further info that I could provide, let me know!

Account experiencing these bugs is this account. Thanks blizz. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m here to report the same thing. There is no team voice for anybody at the moment.

Decided to keep playing to see how far it extends; I got one game with voice chat so far. It seems pretty random if you’re gonna have VC or not, so I have no idea toward a specific cause.

Can confirm.

Team voice cuts off in mid-game.

Starts off well after restart, then cuts off for the remainder of the matches.

This looks serious.

1 Like

Four more instances since I last posted. last instance at 4:41 CST. It’s really killing us guys. please fix this :wink:

1 Like

can confirm. this is completely true and this has happened to me 4 times or more in the past 2 days.

Can confirm. Happens randomly too. Some games no one can join vc and some games they can

Hey folks, engineers who support our voice platform found an issue that is now resolved. Thank you for the reports, sorry for the hassle.

Cheers

7 Likes

I got this bug consistently since summer games dropped. I have only been able to use voice chat for two random two hour sessions, and if I leave the game and come back it disconnects (on PS4). Many PS4 users are still dealing with this issue, and as of a check on July 25th, after the newest patch, the issue is still not fixed. It may be resolved for PC, but not PS4 players.