Bug Anna 19 november 2020

Hello Overwatch team! Since the update of November 19, 2020, I am having a huge problem with the hero Anna.

Indeed this one does not touch any more any enemy, I have the impression that the zone of hit box has been modified.
To be sure, I went to training to check the problem more closely, and my finding and the same.

Anna’s cursor is much less precise, big biotic grenade bugs. Besides, let’s talk about it!

When throwing biotic grenades, 80% chance that the grenade has no effect. This, ie does not explode.
It doesn’t explode on enemies, it just disappears.
I hope you will take my report into account because the character has really become unplayable …

Thanking you in advance OPS.

1 Like

this has been happening for forever, really annoying.

hey OPS,
maybe i can already help you a little, but you need to be a little more precise.

1. in the english version the hero is spelled Ana, so to help others having similar problems maybe change the name to the official one. And as i am at it: your title is quite unspecific making it unattractive for anyone trying to solve problems. Maybe get more specific and if needed, make two topics or look for existing ones, like “ana nade bug” or even “ana grenade disappearing” or sth.

2. “Indeed this one does not touch any more any enemy, I have the impression that the zone of hit box has been modified.
    To be sure, I went to training to check the problem more closely, and my finding and the same.
    Anna’s cursor is much less precise, big biotic grenade bugs. Besides, let’s talk about it!”
    What exactly does not “touch” any more enemy?
    What hitbox and what zone (enemies hitbox?)?
    How is the cursor “unprecise”? Abilities can be unprecise, the cursor is just a point on your screen.

3. Grenades can indeed disappear, for example getting eaten by dva’s defense matrix or sigmas kinetic grasp. Also, when there is nobody in the splash-radius it might appear to you as if the grenade just disappeared as you see no lasting effect. If you get the impression next time pls first check it out in the replay viewer and make sure to know the interactions of your abilities with the environment and other players and their abilities.

As far as i am concerned, i could not find a proper description of a bug in your reportings. Feel free to describe your problems in more detail and i will try to help you.

And if you find a nade really disappearing for no good reason, then make sure to save the replay and maybe record it as this should help the devs much more than just the description of it.