Buffs/Nerfs Tier List!

Inspired by the recent tier list thread.

“Most” being on the left, with “Least” being on the right.

https://i.imgur.com/QY5KTxH.png

3 Likes

10 Likes

Hog should be in the “Who are these heroes” section.

He’s been given several buffs this year, and has got a few changes on the experimental card right now.

The “who are these heroes” have almost never been meta (or meta for long), or have a track record of being given crippling nerfs and left in F tier.

There a few in “sometimes forgotten about” that I considered moving into “who are these heroes” but I’m on the fence about.

Why is Hog in the second tier? He desperately needs changes to become a viable tank pick, yet has not gotten any.

This should include more heroes then, such as Sombra.

No. I considered Sombra to be in the GM section, as she is mostly touched when GMs want her to be.

I dont really agree with these but I always love to read the name of the tiers lol

That worried me tbh

Seeing her in OWL makes it look like she is OP…when in reality she is trash

That doesn’t mean she’s trash, it means she requires teamplay to get full value out of her kit.

1 Like

“Sometimes forgotten about”

Zarya is friggn’ meta sometimes in OWL right now with winston.

Or in Fitzy’s case big brain.
Watching him make calls is really exciting.

Hog has got very few changes over time. Reaper and Symm had had far more changes over OW history than Hog has got.

So does Symm though. Hell one of Hog’s changes is a revert back to 5 for his weapon’s clip size.

Sombra - they pretend they haven’t killed her two years ago*

she’s not exactly trash - she’s like a different character

Old Sombra’s kit was helping to the assasin / hacks tactick because it gives speed, contest , reliable escape and not gives to waste time for 3 hours standing in stealth what made her really high skill roof, interesting, dynamic and fun character
Current Sombra’s kit only helping to sit in stealth for hours and says info , sometimes hack or EMP what made her unfun , useless trash without being " security camera "
This change will be ok if it was a concept for new character but it was rework Sombra, it’s like Rework Widowmaker to long-range security camera that sometimes put venom mine - agree this is wild

put doomfist down to brigitte. He deserves buffs and bugfixes since a a long time now. Hes the most nerfed hero after baguette and yet he still has so many gamebreaking bugs that makes him barely consistent

1 Like

I like how no one is disagreeing with Brig lmao

F and pepehands in the chat for our Swedish waifu.

2 Likes

Why do Sym mains think Blizzard ignores Sym when she’s received the most reworks and changes than all other dps and most tanks and supports?

Even as Blizzard gives so much attention to her you guys still cry “we’re forgotten.”

1 Like

Probably because she was given crippling nerfs over a year ago and has recieved no meaningful buffs since. She’s only getting attention on the experimental card now, but it isn’t at all what we’ve been saying she needs. The buffs are so random and seems like they were pulled out of a hat.

Every hero gets “crippling” nerfs but most heroes get left behind after those nerfs. Bastion, Sombra, Hanzo, Mei.

Sym is not only getting attention on the experimental card right now. Even before this card she has received more reworks and changes than any other dps hero.

I’ll agree that Blizzard doesn’t give Sym what Sym mains want, by that I mean some of the Sym mains, but that is far from “forgetting Sym.” Blizzard has given many changes to Sym based on their vision.