Buffs that'll help reaper without the dreaded rework

I worded that wrong.

You are saying that changing his shotguns to shoot 13 pellets at 11 damage would help him against armor but the way armor works is that any single pellet that deals 10 or less is halved and any pellet that deals 11 or over has the damage reduced by 5 meaning that reapers new shotguns that you want to give him would have each pellet doing 6 damage which makes each shot deal 78 damage to armor (11 minus 5 times 13 equals 78).

So I’m asking you how does 8 more damage per shot against armor make him better?

Change the E for literally anything else. Or make it so there are like no teleport time

his gun’s spread should certainly be buffed at this point

buff shadowstep

I have always believed that Reaper needs a set niche to thrive in. Like, is he a tank-buster? Or is he an assassin?

Right now, he sorta fits in both, and as a result he’s great at neither.

I think, before deciding whatever buffs he needs, the devs must first decide what role he plays on the battlefield. Once they have a clear vision, then they can implement meaningful changes!

1. Did Shadow Step by at the very least halving the starting and ending animation time.

2. Alt-fire: Grenade Launcher with 2 forms of ammo (selected by mouse wheel)

A. Hellfire Grenades: 3 rapid fire projectiles doing 50 damage direct hit, 25 AoE, and + 50% Damage to Armor.

B. Nightfall Grenades: 3 rapid fire projectiles that burst into an 10’ radius AoE upon contact with the ground creating a cloud that allows unobstructed enemy outlines to be seen. Lasts 10s

After use Geneade Launcher enters a cool down of 15s. And will automatically switch to Hellfire Shotguns.

If he gets a buff then soon people will ask for another :laughing: