Buff McCree's FB

Flashbang is overshadowed by shield bash in both duration, cooldown length, ease of hitting and viability against shield, also overshadowed by ana in a no headshot or at range situation, where her stun is 5 seconds long and she does just as much damage as him from any range. His stun is often unreliable and feels like a really short range sometimes, a quality of life change is needed.

Ana’s stun is 5 seconds long as long as nobody hits the target.
Mccree’s Stun is Omni-directional. You can target it above an enemy’s shield to land the stun anyway.

In my opinion, you need to research more about using directionals with Mccree’s FB, and you’ll see is not as weak as you think it is.

1 Like

thats still enough for a teammate to land a one shot on most heroes, and yes i knew he could throw it over shields thanks, i said it was less reliable and viable against those shields

ana cant headshot

overshadowed by ana in a no headshot or at range situation

…in a situation that is not a teamfight, otherwise he’s likely to get instantly woken up.

Another downside of Ana’s sleep is that it just travels in a single direction, so it’s useless against shields.

If we compare stand alones, Mccree’s flashbang is long enough to kill a 200hp hero with right click with ease, while ana can do the same, but it requires her to wait nearly 5 seconds and with a precise timing, and if no one comes to aid you within those 5 seconds, means Ana caught you horribly positioned.

also, Ana’s sleep is way harder to land than mccree’s flashbang.

if it’s range then while it’s true mccree has falloff damage, ana’s primary fire is projectile intentionally hitting enemies at long range with it is near impossible. her scope shots are hitscan but it also reduces her movement speed making her an easier target as well as making it hard for her to notice things close to her proximity.

Flashbang is not McCree’s problem. Sure, it is overshadowed by shield bash, but that ability is just plain stupid and made for really bad players, as is the whole characters kit.

Quickscoping is a thing and she can just shoot him three times before he can do anything, even if he loads his entire clip into headshots

Why did I think McCree’s Facebook needed a buff at first lol

Anyway, I’d be fine with flashbang if the range it affected was increased and the cooldown brought down to match other stuns in the game. There’s just not a lot you can do with a short range bomb that stuns.

1 Like