Buff Brigitte, she's useless now

She has been nerfed to the ground. She deserves the buff, the hero has been through a lot of controversy but now she’s useless. I think there should be a stun buff where she does around 90 damage. I also think her radius of her melee & stun should be decreased. I do agree to some extent that she has ruined the game, but she is great for advertising and helps the diversity of the heroes. I think people are forgetting that this game is supposed to be meant for all types of players.

14 Likes

i’m physically disabled and i despise how simplistic she is

a hero can be approachable without being an agonizingly miserable design decision, like soldier or mccree

23 Likes

soldier & mccree are what make the game bland & basic.

11 Likes

ikr she needs a buff ily <3

5 Likes

She does need looking at. Maybe her shield could just cover her face so she can’t be one shot and then a whole new ability could be added instead of shield bash. I do like her tho. Just don’t want her to be useless.

6 Likes

I agree, they overreacted when the community said they hated her.

6 Likes

At this point i feel like Brigitte needs a rework. her kit is too good for 3-3 and too weak for 2-2-2. perhaps reduce her utility through shield bash and inspire. in exchange for a defensive ultimate (making her a viable pick for 2-2-2).

4 Likes

They need to rebalance her but it can be done. I like her tho, so I don’t really mind what happens.

SO TRUE she def needs one!

2 Likes

me too. she’s lowkey underrated

1 Like

reminds me of when players were saying genji was useless after he got toned down or when overpowered widow was useless after she got toned down

now brigitte players actually need play strategically and not just hold left click to win the game, brig mains are still doing fine because they put effort into the hero

1 Like

clearly, you’re not very smart. she’s a unique fun hero. people complain about fun heroes then just nerf them to make them useless. shut yo mouth

1 Like

fun is subjective, what i care about if the hero is balanced or not and brig at her release was not

doomfist is fun when he was overtuned, every overtuned hero is fun to play because they dominate the game

what im so confuse when and how

Unpopular opinion: Brig is obnoxiously strong in GOATs, but incredibly weak outside of it.

I think at this point she needs a rework so she can be viable outside of it.

6 Likes

ok i see but i think she needs a buff

1 Like

she is viable outside of it, have you seen her winrates? its still at the top, still the best hero in lower elos as well

yes ok i believe you if you say so

She’s far from useless.

If anything she needs more nerfs so people can’t drool on their keyboard and play her while it short circuits with their monitor off anymore.

4 Likes

Havent seen her winrates. Is it a collection of every rank? Because its easy to win with Brig in lower ranks

Up in Diamond though, its either meta or nothing unfortunately