šŸ›° BTC Rescue Healer Izaak Concept

Exist so Something under thisā€¦ but more importantly something above.

2 Likes

I pitched something very similar a while back. People responded with, ā€œwhy not play Moira instead?!ā€

Maybe I should just become a big-time YouTuber so people care about my ideas. :joy:

5 Likes

I donā€™t know how many times I mentioned Leonora and still no big time YouTuber has mentioned her once.

1 Like

i talked to BTC a bit about this concept

Unrelenting wind seems OP

Combine that with nanoblade and your dead unless you have trans or sound barrier

Or even a nano rein

Overall the concept is fine but movement speed and CC resistance is stuff that shouldnt mix

1 Like

I think that Izaak sounds kind of cool, but Iā€™m not too sure about some of his abilities. The first thing I thought when I saw second wind was that it might revive some beyblade shennagains with its powerful speed boost and CC immunity. Iā€™m also a little worried about the healing as it still seems a little strong even with the whole projectile thing. But then again Iā€™m not a game designer and he could be completely balanced. :slightly_smiling_face:

His ult looks pretty unique and not too oppressive which I like; but revitalize looks like it could make him pretty spammy and his self healing is also a bit of a worry even with the shields.

Another big concern is that he has way too much mobility. he has 2.5 Tracer blink dash every five seconds plus revitalize to get another dash instantly. And I donā€™t think that will go down well with the community.

Overall I think that he needs some tweaks here and there but if I were Blizz I would start coding and testing of this hero immediately as they need to speed it up with the new hero generation.

Again more concerned why Leonora has not been mentioned as a candidate by him or any other big youtubers

She doesnt have any exposure at all, people barely know she exists

3 Likes

The ult sounds incredibly Valk 1.0 levels of overpowered. Some heroes would go bananas like in Arcade Mayhem. Other than that, very cool concept.

I feel like this is the literal worst example you could have used

1 Like

I meant Valk 1.0, my bad.

3 Likes

I mean, the guy is competing along side Zen and Lucio so if we didnā€™t have a problem with their ults I donā€™t think that it will be too bad.

Exactly someone needs talk about her more and honestly I already gave up on the Queen, Sanjay, Max, Liao, Jetpack Cat, and others mentioned in the Top 10 most likely candidates by Curse Entertainment as actual candidates.

Seriously this a problem, there are better more likely candidates people have forgotten about or ignored.

I think bliz should stop adding more characters for heros and start crossing off some old ones,

Aka add the long awaited heros inestead of keep stacking potential candidates

1 Like

Oh but it would. 50% team wide CD reduction is insanity. Make it 10m radius AoE, blockable by LoS and Barriers and I can see it working.

I just

donā€™t care about fake hero concepts or community concepts

because there are really cool ones but they wonā€™t take them

I still donā€™t see it, I could be wrong and it might turn out to be super overpowered but is it going to prevent that graviton teamwipe or that nanoblade? I donā€™t think so.

It is going to give you a team like those Ult. An entire team with double resources is crazy. At least make them group up for it instead of free map wide stuff.

its not double resources and I agree that making a team have 50% faster cooldowns is still a very powerful ult. And I also agree with the range limit although I think it should be Sound barrier sized.

I just donā€™t think that it will get picked over the other off supports (besides brig) There is GOATS but who is he going to replace? And the power of the ult also depends a lot on the team. As some cooldowns are better then others.

He would likely replace Brig in Ana and Moira GOATS. Thereā€™s already a fringe version of GOATS not using Brig. Would not be surprised to see Izaak GOATS with Zen and Lucio as well. His ult means more bubbles, more defense matrix, more shatters, more Lucio boostsā€¦

Izaak pre-Brig dive would also be quite interesting. His speed boost, mobility and CC immunity could bring that comp back in full force (swapping for Lucio or Zen).

Cooldown boosts is very hard to balance in general. Thereā€™s game-breaking potential as CD is often a ā€œbalance measuring toolā€ that has yet to be messed with.

I saw your post on her!