Bronze to GM(Educational)

Also to challenge myself I have decided to use only widow exclusively to climb from gold to diamond even if am being countered. Also on that topic I have lowered my sensetivity that way I hit more consistent flicks.

1 Like

I’m only gold/plat and took a 1100 account to 1900 no issue. Then I got bored.
Played Zen and just kinda rolled people. No spawn camping. Played him with the team like I would in plat.
apparently my best hero on the account is Lucio? I went 30-2 on him one game lmao.

You can climb as support easily, no need to spawn camp. Heck just onetrick Moira as a dps that occassionally heals tanks and you’ll win no issue.

…if a GM plays in and existing Bronze account he will get boosted out no matter how long the account has been stuck in bronze. I played one game in my friends sub 1k account and yes, the account got almost 50 SR just by sheer stats. PBSR kicks in incredibly hard in lower ranks, the system knows if you really do not belong there by performance alone. And yes, I didn’t play anymore in that account because it wouldn’t be fair for everyone else.

Would someone who say, has about silver skill but stuck in bronze be able to climb as easily? Well not really, it’s just how Plats struggle to climb to Diamond or Masters to GM, or low GM to t500. If you’re only one rank skillwise above your tier, you’ll be able to climb albeit slowly. It’s only when you’re 1k+ tier above that you can really cruise out of a certain rank.

If however you keep getting stuck at that rank although you don’t think you don’t belong there, you really have to look at a mirror and look hard what you’re doing wrong. It might be mechanics, gamesense, teamwork, communication or any combination. ‘getting gud’ is much more than simply having gold medals, because medals don’t win games, pushing and getting kills when it matters does.

3 Likes

Ok i have finished part 2 of the Bronze to GM. Enjoy :slight_smile:

BTW the quality will improve in a few mins or perhaps an hour. DW about quality its 1080 once it fully finished

1 Like

That reaper lol ! I bet he is stuck in “ELO” hell :]
Edit: You should have let your whole team die at their spawn or they will never learn ^^

Edit2 : Swapping off the Ana - weak !
Edit3: T-ing a silver pharah, Even weaker.

4 Likes

I do it all the time even in my own rank its a habit. Even when am playing other games. You know tea bagging could also be an advantage because you can tilt the person you do it to. Thus he will play much worse since he is tilted. But honestly i do it because its a habit nothing more then that.

Tbfh if you are still going to pretend this is supossed to be educational and not just you recking lower ranked players for fun.
You should stick to your hero selections and not whip out the Tracer every time you think you might lose the fight / game.

Its not realistic for players that don’t have your mechanical skill level to make swaps like that.

7 Likes

Ok well since you asked. I be honest with you. I switched my DPI to about over 9000 then put my sensitivity at about 50. And yeah i somehow got into silver. But i tried my best i tried so hard. But when i hit bronze i hit my breaking point so i lowered my sensitivity and all of a sudden am getting head shots left right and center and watching little kids like you cry about not being able to climb. While am here sitting back. Obviously am joking but. when i did placements i played a lot of lucio i stayed passive. Which means if my team deserved to win i would have assisted them however they were not going to win even with heals as lucio thats how i ended up in silver with this account.

1 Like

He hard threw games - there is no other way for higher ranked players.

2 Likes

You threw we all know it and so do you… be honest at least with yourself…

You changed your settings to terrible ones and left them there ONLY until you placed… THAN you changed back to normal… You want to prove something here??? Fine, put your settings back to those crap ones you placed with and than climb to GM… Until than… you threw.

2 Likes

I did not throw. Throwing would suggest i jumped of the map. or perhaps trolled through out the game. All i did was go lucio and stayed passive since he already has passive healing. So again i did not throw i was unfortunate to get to bronze. All am doing now is just climbing back to my rank with heroes i never touch such as Widowmaker and tracer etc. I am documenting my journey to show others it is 100% possible to do what i do. You say i switch to tracer other heroes to win a team fight because am going to loose the match. My dude its called counters if am tracer and there is a brig and torb and i cant do anything i will switch of tracer. If my team are not doing dps i will do dps. If my team are not tanking properly i will do that. I dont need supports to keep my alive i can rely on HP packs.

1 Like

Stop lying to yourself… its sad.

You broke blizz rules bro and threw matches, you even admit it here by saying you changed your settings for placements than changed them back to climb… You threw those games by intentionally changing your settings to very bad ones and ones your not used to JUST FOR PLACEMENTS.

Key here is “intentionally” and “JUST FOR PLACEMENTS” Throwing is bannable.

If you changed your settings and then KEPT them there for your climb, you might have a case… but you did not, you purposefully placed lower than your skill to “prove something”.

6 Likes

So to show there aren’t many smurfs you smurf and destroy other people’s games to climb back up.

Not only destroy their games but you alter the data the algorithm uses to match players correctly and assign/remove SR for win losses. You are showing the reason some people feel cheated in the game of their proper rank.

If your a GM of course you will climb, saying it’s educational doesn’t stop you from hurting the game and causing issues in the MMR along with others that game the system.

Thank you for helping ruin others gameplay with your selfish behavior to shamelessly promote your YouTube and/or twitch streams.

3 Likes

What is it with all this negativity? Like… Let me use caps to highlight my point…

YOU. HAVE. PBSR

Even if one third of your games have a smurf, and he is always on the enemy team, you should still climb due to PBSR. If you can’t climb it’s on you.

Also he’s NOT being horrible to enemies. Trust me I’ve been BMed by GMs. He’s going easy.

3 Likes

Thank you someone with common sense. Regardless of smurfing or not the rank you are in is because you belong there. One smurf will not ruin your
SR because you can easily regain it etc. Also on that point you will stay on the rank you are on until you change something about your game play for example improve your aim or positioning or perhaps game sense or even counters etc there are a billion ways to rank up without getting good aim.

1 Like

I got to diamond as DPS main and my aim is no better than random silver players… But hey! It’s teh smurfs keeping them down!

1 Like

Hahaahah :slight_smile: i know right. BTW anyone in silver could easily climb if they do this with bastion at 24:58 Don’t u guys think :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can also throw a torb turret there!!!

1 Like

Actually for someone who cant aim i would def suggest throw a torb turret up there and even use turret as cover while hitting it with hammer. You would be supprised how people don’t even make an attempt to destroy it in silver. like that phara for instance its like she kept forgetting i was on the moving platform.

1 Like