Bronze to GM(Educational)

I mean when am playing soldier don’t you see me take high ground. XD no am joking your 100% right part 2 i will make sure i annotate and actually give tips i apologize for that. :frowning:

When a black belt takes down a white belt and explains to them what they did wrong such as poor balance/footwork etc that is educational.

When a Black belt takes down a white belt walks off and laughs that is not educational. These btonze to GM runs are example number 2 and a total scourge on the sysem

13 Likes

I honestly assumed just watching a GM play from bronze to gm would be enough. But okay in part 2 i will 100% explain in great detail on what am thinking why pick this hero why counter. What the enemy team did wrong etc.

1 Like

I am so sorry if i offended anyone honestly.

1 Like

Lame…
lower SR players should not be treated like cannon fodder and content for a higher SR player to beat up under the cover of trying to call it educational content. OP gamed the system to get down in the basement SR range and then will climb out being they are already a higher SR player. Wow?

It’s like a MMA fighter kicks in the door wearing a Gopro Camera and beats me into a coma while saying he is doing it to help teach self defense. “What?!? It’s education content!! See how this guy has no decent fight training and I just stomped him out? Yeah I educated him all right, educated him real good.”
It’s pointless and that’s not helping the lower SR player get better. Every win you get comes at the cost of an unfair game for the other 11 players on the server. This sort of crud is why the community has problems. You’re smurfing 2500-3000+ SR below your correct rank and trying to act like making videos about it means that’s just ok.

Do VOD reviews or do a series where you try to coach your friend to be better. That’s educational content.
Like Jayne is going to do “Adopt a Bronze” as a community project for his stream and I’m really interested to see how it works out being it has the correct hook of the player in question being a true bronze.

10 Likes

I dont want to be toxic but are you sure you are GM? :slight_smile: I was watching few minutes and your play doesnt feel like it, sorry :D, mid diamond, low masters at best ,no hard feelings :smiley:

38:48 time in your video lol

That dude saying “we dont need two snipers” when half of the enemy team died

What other accounts do you already have and in what ranks?

The account you are playing on in this video is fresh. Are you playing your mains? Do you have multiple accounts at differnt teirs??

Here is why this is p[art of the problem. Because people who are in higher tiers often say “I am a GM Tracer but my Genji is only in Gold and I have a Diamond Mercy account”

So how do we know you don’t just have multiple accounts and those heros are at those tier levels on those other accounts and you are just switching to those heros as you approach and leave those skill tiers and are only playing them for a limited number of matches until you pass their tier???

This is the problem with having multiple accounts. It makes it TOO EASY to manipulate the system and climb on a a fresh account when you can just switch to a hero you play in that particular tier.

No? You are doing the same mistake every GM does when playing with low ranks.

What’s stupid obvious to you they have no clue about. When they talk about comps and stuff you just need to tell them you are a GM doing an educational.

Let them know what matters, what doesn’t. Let them pick their best hero and explain them that 222 isn’t the only way etc.

Then show them. Also I would really appreciate if you explain why you do what you do, and I think it would be better if you just avoided stomping by mechanics and stomp by positioning instead, since that we can copy and apply…

I mean I love widow headshotting half the team but no matter where I stand I can’t do that if I miss, while a soldier in a nice high ground spot I can do, and if you run away from 2 ppl coming to duel you I can learn there too, if you just kill them because you click better all I learn is “wow, Sully is super good at killing people”.

Btw i don’t mean to be disrespectful with this, I really appreciate what you are doing.

4 Likes

Oh great another player who doesn’t belong in bronze wrecking it for the rest of us. We are so glad you are better than us and have nothing to prove.

4 Likes

BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN STUCK IN BRONZE FOR MULTIPLE SEASONS AND THEIR MMR KEEPS THEM THERE!! YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT HIGHER SKILL AND YOU RANK UP FASTER THAN THEY DO BY DEFAULT ESPECIALLY ON A FRESH ACCOUNT WITH ABSOLUTLEY 0 MMR!!! Why does NOBODY grasp that fact???

This is why alt accounts are BAD and these kind of videos are POINTLESS and do not teach anyone anything!!! Players who use ONE account are not MANIPULATING THE SYSTEM!!

if you want to “educate people” then do things the OTHER way around and have people send you videos and offer feedback on what they did and then they can improve!!

Edit: FURTHERMORE!! You performing well in THOSE TEIRS lowers the SR gains for EVERYONE playing in that tier!!! it pushes them DOWN the already broken SR ladder when people play in tiers that are below their actual skill level!! Same for when Plats pull Silvers into Gold matches, you are effectively altering their SR gains by performing above and beyond those players!!

6 Likes

Near season 9 a friend gave me his bronze account.

He was gold s1 silver s2, bronze rest.

I was getting TONS of sr since game 1. PBSR is what matters at low ranks, not MMR.

3 Likes

And WHY do you think you were getting TONS of SR?? Because your PERFORMANCE is of a higher skill level! SO the GAME assumes you got better at the game, and rewards you!! That is NOT the same thing as HIM playing his OWN account! Once he starts playing again he will drop right back down because it is not HIS skill that is making him climb!!

Thats like sneaking into your friends job and helping him get his work done, and he gets a promotion for work he didn’t do. Then when he starts doing his own work again, his productivity slips.

3 Likes

My friend doesn’t play anymore. I gave the account back after hitting master rank and I don’t think he ever touched it again.

I would like to have that account but he plays other blizz games (it’s his main and only). When I showed him the rank he understood it’s not him that’s stuck and it’s not bad teammates.
So instead of having fun in bronze or improving he went to play other blizz games (at which he is really good at).

I don’t blame him, if I was as good as him at diablo or gw2 PvP (hes top 100 in both) I wouldn’t want to play ow at a bad rank either. Sadly I’m bad at every game :frowning:

1 Like

Am not sure what your trying to say. But if you mean is this my main. Sorry but no this is not my main. I didnt want to throw or loose matches and ruin peoples games espically at the 4k SR range people are trying to get top 500 and masters are trying. So when i bought this account i prosperously played not the best i could in qp to make the MMR system know am a bad player. Then placements was even easier because it assumed i was already bad considering i played poorly in qp that way when i finished placements i was put at essentially bronze.

“I didn’t want to ruin peoples games”

You realize that by putting a fresh account into low tiers when you are NOT
a low tier players you actually ARE ruining other peoples games? People of lower skill than you who are in that tier will now get fewer SR gains because you outperformed the other people playing those heros thus altering the hero averages???

“I purposely played bad in QP so the game knows I am bad?”

So you basically admit to throwing during placements just so you could be a lower rank? Great.

QP stats doesnt effect Comp placement ratings BTW.

Again…exactly how is that NOT ruining peoples games, manipulating the system and at the same time trying to teach people how to rank up?

What you have done is no better than a psychologically and physically normal man faking his way into the Special Olympics just so he can win a Gold Medal. Absolutely shameful.

6 Likes

Ok guys am going to upload a short video may be 30 mins long of a few games in silver will be a short version of part 2 but this time i will explain it and you guys can give me feedback and tell me this is what you meant by explaining it.

1 Like

This DerpyPants guy had alot of trash games in the past huh ? He’s really really mad :s

1 Like

i am interested in you to climb with these non meta heroes

1. Roadhog
  2. Orisa
  3. Mei
  4. Bastion
  5. Junkrat
1 Like

Part 2 ill use there heroes in fact ive used a lot of bastian on part 2. :slight_smile:

It’s almost as if you are admitting we are right on that previous thread where you claimed you couldn’t climb with personal performance/being better