Bronze to GM(Educational)

Do you play Zarya? You had some very wasteful bubble and I cringed haha. One was because the Hanzo was so slow to react.

Has this guy ever posted on his “gm” account? Imagine claiming to be gm while posting on a smurf with a private profile. I guess you got enough attention from RagTagg which is what you wanted after all.

PS: from what I saw on his video you are a complete bot on zarya.

Wow your ego must be at it’s max after this. Smashing bronze players for fun must be challenging.

1 Like

U clearly have no idea how the mmr system works. Also, if u actually educated yourself, u would know that QP stats do, indeed, affect your first placements. Look it up before spreading misinformation here. Also, salty players are salty :wink:

Exactly, my playstyle is completely different when playing on my bronze smurf then when i play on my own elo. I front line as zen for god’s sake. Because i know i can get away with it since i’m just gonna kill everyone anyway. My positioning is trash, but it works since it’s low elo and i don’t get punished for it like i would in plat and above.

Quick play stats do not affect competitive: Initial Competitive Skill Rating, Decrypted.

See How Competitive Skill Rating Works (Season 13) for the more complete story.

2 Likes

I think he might not play Zarya and was just getting by with aim, he bubbles at full health and doesn’t anticipate damage. I’m guessing he doesn’t play Genji either because he’d be used to it with the big deflects.

I’ve been sub-200 SR since the beginning. If anyone can teach me to get even to 1000 SR, it would be an utter miracle.

1 Like

What’s your fps and ping at when you play?

show us a video, open a thread, dunno … something :smiley:

“Always sub 200”
Literally ended 861sr last season

Your first placement match is tied to your QP MMR, since it acts as the starting point for your first placement match (the other players MMRs will be around your QP MMR. Once u’re ranked, qp no longer affects it ofc. Seriously dude, look it up. How the hell do u think the game determines who to put u against in your first few placements matches?

Also, if u want to seem credible, don’t link sources that were written and posted by u only :wink:

1 Like

All I read was the title, “Major League player goes back to tee ball to show those kids how easy it is and tell them to git gud (educational)”

5 Likes

that post may have been written and posted by him however the data behind it has come from several different players across different ranks. Sorry but qp games do not affect initial placements. Test it yourself.

why dont you share a link proving your point?

4 Likes

I only watched a little bit of Ep 2 but the execution looked pretty sloppy.

You make mistakes that you’re able to get out of because of the lack of skill from your opponents (no offense to the players from these ranks). That in turn doesn’t really translate into an educational video but more of a, I can do these things cause I can get away with it. There are showcases of your skill to overcome your opponents but it’s not a good display of good gamesense play.

Props for your annotations but sometimes you don’t even follow them through, in turn this can easily mean that players make bad mistakes but don’t think they are doing anything wrong because “Sully got away with it and they taught me it was a good play”.

The way you play and the way it’s edited doesn’t really teach people how to play hero X, it’s really more of a how to learn how to play hero X like Sully.

For the people that truly want to learn, uploading your 4k matches with what is going through your mind at the time of execution is probably better. Your current videos I find would much more appeal to people that are “stuck” in ELO-hell and have no willingness to improve at all.

1 Like

I’m just wondering if what you did in order to hit bronze was it soft throwing or bending the laws?
I mean its not reportable if Blizzard trusts their Matchmaking so much.

Bronze to GM streams are banned for a good reason.
Playing on another players account to raise his rank is called boosting.
So has the OP been reported? Rofl.

2 Likes

Heeeey bro you aren’t on rag tagg you got famous!!!

I saw that. A rather dubious honor.

1 Like