Bronze 3 Bug - please help

I have consistently won 20 of 24 games, been getting an average of 15 kills and 25 assists with over 10k healing per game, but I’ve been stuck at bronze 3 for 3 full rank progressions. I have been playing with friends who have underperformed compared to me and they have ranked up, but I am not? Surely this must be a bug? - am playing support

4 Likes

I am having a similar issue. It is extremely frustrating and almost makes me want to quit the game entirely. I’m sorry you’re in the same boat.

2 Likes

Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Exact same thing for me, stuck bronze 4 after 5 rank progressions, I even documented all my losses and wins and my stats to see if I really was the problem. System is so broken, don’t even wanna play anymore

1 Like

I would love to quit the game as well. Unfortunately, whatever moron designed battlepasses decided its a good idea to lock items you purchase behind 100s of hours of grinding. As soon as I get my Kiriko skin, I am done with this game until they manage to fix ranks AND matchmaking, which very well be never.

2 Likes