Bring back Tracer 400 dmg pulse bomb

Not really, tracer is kinda under power right now, too much CC and burst heal, sometimes you can hardly kill anyone even with good accurcy.

whatever

bring back pre-nerf DOOM

You do realize that she can be 1 shot by almost every single hero in Overwatch right? If I can get to the backline and kill squishies then you may want to rethink your team comp.

Id rather her pulse have 600 dmg but no aoe what so ever

You really should not state things about matters you do not understand/lack the proper knowledge to understand.

First off pro players one clipped people all the time with tracer. They even one clip other pro players, but they all just have bad movements i suppose?

Even I can with Ez one clipp people with tracer, heck I can farm a whole backline if they are not running a tank comp, it is ridiculous and that is with out any significant time on tracer. She hits to hard, simple as that.

It is not very demanding landing enough shots especially at dead close range, getting out safe is even easier, just press “E” or spam shift. All part of her design, and that part is fine, problem is she is not a annoying mosquito, she is a freaking panther tank sneaking up on you and completely demolishing you.

Do you wanna get out of your low MMR? Just get some aim, play tracer and you are all set, nothing is easier than carrying teams to diamond/masters but playing a decent tracer against team that do not pick brigg and tank comps.

Tracer and genji drove this game in to ruin, they crap on all other DPS keeping 90% of them out of MM games and pro games, they also caused the intervention of brigget on to the game, which only ruined it further as everything has completely powercreeped out of control.

You have 37% accuracy with soldier who has a much more accurate gun. Everyone has a higher soldier acc than tracer so I think the only people you’re one clipping are standing still lol

Also, way to make ignorant assumptions, I have 3 accounts in masters (as a Tracer main too, weird that I’d be a Tracer main with a Tracer icon, right?), but I’ll move past that and reply to the rest.

She does 6 dmg per bullet, 40 rounds total, 240 damage.
If you land 10% headshots, that’s (40 x 10% = 4) x 6 x 2 = 48
Squishy HP of 200 - 48 done in crits = 152 remaining HP
152 / 6 dmg per shot means you need to hit 25.3 more shots to one clip
25.3 / 40 = 63.25% accuracy. Go look at any T500 player, they’re usually around 8-9% crit accuracy and 40-42% overall. Even if you take off 30 hp for a melee finishing blow, you need to land 20.33 shots, or 50.8% accuracy.

So, yea, if you have better crit acc than a pro player and better body shot accuracy than a pro player AND finish with a melee (most pro players are around 2-3 melee finishing blows per 10 minutes), one clipping is easy.

I’m not saying it’s impossible or that Tracer isn’t strong, but if Tracer was crazy strong they’d see more than almost zero play time in pro play.

1 Like

currently ranked 488th best soldier in the world. So please just get out here. Soldier has a lot more “dead shots” than tracer and if you are up in someones face at the level i am at and especially when we are talking pro level, people do not miss. That is fact. So again please stop talking about things you could possibly not understand people land more than well enough shots consistently to burst through all the break points, furthermore she has a super quick reload so you can just reload and finish things off. The DPS is also high enough to burst through any healing.

You mean on Overbuff now that 70% of the population has a private profile so you’re #500 out of all the public profile players? The last time I looked before there were private profiles I was #50 Zarya and #70 Tracer. What was that about “not understanding”? Keep on insulting me because you’re only insulting yourself as I was much higher ranked when those ranks actually meant something.

Also, Tracer’s reload time is the same as her firing time, 1 second each, her DPS over time is 120, excluding headshots.

37% accuracy soldier talking about one clipping being easy, lmao. Maybe for you if you queue at 3am and get thrown in a plat game. Keep the jokes coming because I can always use a good laugh.

Been top 500 every season I played. So there is that. Also everyone that has private barley make up the metrics no good player has private. 37% is obviously great acc hnece my rank also I land 10% head shots so there is that. Even arguing tracer is not doing too much damage is an immediate sing of ignorance, all there is to it really.

Top 500 NA or top 500 overbuff?

Cuz you’re 3700 now, which is a far cry from actual t500 and 37% is really bad. Look at t500 soldier accuracy, it’s mid to high 40’s. 37% is literally plat tier.

Also lol @ quoting overbuff in 2019 with all the private profiles and saying someone else doesn’t know what they’re talking about

Overbuff. Was top 500 on my main account. I have way above 37% in most of my games only it obviously gets lower when you have to chase genji, doomfist and tracers and not only go for big targets. Again I go for HS coz they do more damage and more burst and are 100% more effective so there is that. But W/E dunno why people are so upset about the reality that tracer was/is broken due to her damage threshold being to high. It is clear as day and in any serious discussion that is the precisely what is pointed out. Alternatively you butcher her mobility but than she is not the same hero any more play-style wise and you ruin the concept of her.