Bring back the Pink Mercy skin

:woman_shrugging: I’m neither trolling nor harassing you. You came to a thread I was present in first and I only advised someone else not to waste their time on trying to have a civil conversation with you, especially when you have such an aggressive opening.

Pretty please keep acting as if I’m following you thread to thread, though.

1 Like

Laughable as always.

I have plenty of civil conversations with people who are willing to be honest. This may be hard for you, I understand.

I am not acting like that actually. You’re only highlighting your lack of understanding.

Sad, you can’t even respect someone’s wishes to not troll or harass them.

Easily muting the thread. Carry on pretending to be the voice of reason elsewhere my toxic friend.

I also ask again that you stop responding to me or saying unsubstantiated and erroneous things about me, but you’ve also shown you’re not below being a harasser and instigator.

Oh well, some people are respectful and some people are like you. Good bye

If you don’t like me, you are well within your rights to mute me, not respond when I respond to you, when I tell someone else to save their efforts, or otherwise. No one forces you to acknowledge my existence. But good job on playing the victim when you are nothing but aggressive in myriad threads and, when called out, opt to just mute the thread instead of dealing with it or just muting specific people.

And nothing I’ve said has been erroneous, and I can absolutely substantiate my claims of your repeated behavior.

See you next time, honey.

1 Like

do you have any other insults than resorting to calling people that disagree with you a child?

4 Likes

You know he doesn’t.

3 Likes

oh i thought you were the

of the forums and that you are very

heh /s

4 Likes

Depends on if you ask him or not

1 Like

It’s absolutely ridiculous to not bring back a charitable skin because people wanna stay in their little exclusionist bubble.

Why wouldn’t you bring back Pink? It raised so much money for charity that it’s almost greedy not to bring it back.

Many, many people would be willing to donate again, and if you already bought it, they could definitely add in some more benefits. What about another T-Shirt? More sprays? More skins for more characters?

But maybe Blizzard really is just being stingy. It sucks.

5 Likes

Whether or not people that have it want it to come back is irrelevant. Blizzard has a 20 year record of not re-releasing exclusive items. It isn’t coming back.

1 Like

I think they should make another charity event with a new skin to a different hero but bring pink Mercy back to boost sales. :grinning: hopefully they will!

1 Like

No. I love the fact that its the rarest skin in the game, I dont ever use it tho

We needs a blue balled Zenyatta skin for funding balls cancer first.

Testicular cancer actually has the highest rate of survivability and can usually be wholly prevented if the guy knows to check for lumps while showering and goes to the hospital immediately upon discovering one. They surgically remove the lump, he’s fine.

If Bliz made a male-oriented cancer drive, the best one would be prostate cancer. It’s male-specific and has roughly the same mortality rate as breast cancer in women, so it would be a good second cancer drive after the Pink Mercy breast cancer one.

2 Likes

I wasn’t playing the game back when they released this skin and I want it so bad now. So much so that I don’t even play Mercy anymore because it sucks knowing that I can never get this skin. At the very least, please do something similar to that charity event.

3 Likes

I was joking bruh + I’m sure breast cancer have a really high rate of survability too.

1 Like

Oh not the exclusive items thing again.
It was exclusive, that’s it. It happens in video-games for years.

1 Like

i agree! a family member passed from prostate cancer unfortuantely, however, i would be happy with any charity that blizzard chose because everyone deserves a helping hand in the community and the playerbase is diverse. i personally come from a family that has many chronic/terminal illnesses like MS, CMT, CHS, etc… I’d be so happy if blizzard did a charity for those too, but im not picky. i’d be happy to support any organization because lets face it, any chronic illness sucks and theres never an organization that wouldn’t benefit from a charity skin.

1 Like

its unfortunate you feel like you can’t play mercy just because of a skin…do you at least have atlantic mercy? i feel like she’d be a great pick me up to let u have fun knowing you look like the moon goddess. That aside, you shouldn’t let something like this skin prevent you from playing a hero, it’s not the end of the world and lets face it, mercy has some of, if not, the best skins in the game.

I have that Atlantic skin but it is nowhere near as good as the Pink Mercy skin.

They should put the Pink Skin on another character like Moira!