Bring back “Heroes Never Die!”

She was OP with the rework.

4 Likes

i dont play mercy, but that voiceline is a good one

oh sorry, I though you were talking about 1.0. yeah, the rework made her OP for sure

2 Likes

Yeah I miss the old voice lines, it would be great to hear them again, the ‘my servants never die’ especially

2 Likes

liked for info that makes sense, but I still want “Heroes never die!” back.

3 Likes

But the empowerment came from the fact it was her ultimate line… Ressurect is no longer her ultimate, so it don’t have the special effects that make it louder.

1 Like

So make it her ultimate line.

1 Like

Considering how Valkyrie cannot save anyone at all, it would be very silly.

5 Likes

Then why don’t we change her ult. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s true, Valkyrie is close to useless I guess
Even I’ll Watch Over You doesn’t fit anymore
Should be changed to ‘‘I’ll Watch You Guys Die From Up Here!’’

23 Likes

But Genji has 3 different ult sounds. one for his normal skins, one for oni, and one for Baihu (white tiger).

1 Like

I believe “My Servant’s never die” go with the halloween mercy skin

1 Like

yea but it’s not the same as before, it’s really depressing tbh lol

1 Like

Then why do, say, Genji’s ultimate lines change when he’s wearing his white tiger skin or his Oni skin?
/argument

Because Blizzard only hears Genji mains so if they want new ultimate voice lines they’ll get it
Not only this but with everything lol

1 Like

they should make it so she says that when she uses rez, that way her team knows her rez is on cd

3 Likes

I’m not sure about the time frame it’ll go out, but we are going to switch Mercy’s Valkyrie ultimate to use her old lines, “Heroes never die!” and “Helden sterben nicht!” along with the skin variants. (And they won’t play when she uses Resurrect.)

370 Likes

That’s amazing! Thank you!

18 Likes

Whoooo!

Thanks so much Michael!

8 Likes

Nice, i wanted that back!

6 Likes