Bring back 60HP

Prioritizing is not a problem for me. It’s the fact that whoever I heal whilst in a fight is going to get killed anyway if they don’t hide behind something or stand behind a shield.

I don’t care about out healing damage. I just hate the fact that it takes more than 8 seconds to heal a tank. 8 seconds is extremely long.

Still feels awful with a 2nd healer.

Come on you can’t be that naïve, can you? 14 nerfs? Name another hero who has seen literally more than 10 nerfs in less than a years time. You can’t lol There is no one who has been more blatantly disrespected than Mercy in the past year.

5 Likes

If it wasnt for Valkyrie being added into the game, her invalidating Winstons dmg wouldve never been a big deal. Mercy was supposed to be a strong single target healer, the aoe just steps on other supports toes. Negating it on one ally wasnt a big deal since Winston did aoe.

7 Likes

I kinda like how other healers are just as viable and the support class is an open season atm with options. This nerf has grown on me as a great idea with what it has yielded.

2 Likes

but that is intended. it should be that way.

oh, my doctor is terrible. he cured my cancer but im still gonna die eventually, he only prolonged my life

6 Likes

Pretty hard to start pushes then. :sad face:

Why in the flying **** should you be able to heal someone to full while they’re being attacked, especially a Tank? Healing shouldn’t be invincibility, was never intended to be. Outhealing raw damage doesn’t make any sense at all outside of stuff like Transcendence/or huge burst healing.

3 Likes

I’ve kept plenty alive with the latest update. Because they

1. Don’t walk straight into the fire
  2. Fire back

1.4 seconds.
That’s how much longer it takes to heal them.

Then switch to a different healer.

2 Likes

thats what you have coordination for. if your enemies can kill your teammates, then your teammates can kill enemies.

its a test of skill, strategy and tactics. and the better team wins.

4 Likes

Because other heroes get balanced after few nerf, blizz will still nerf mercy until she become balanced and equal to the other support, reverting her will not solve the problem.

2 Likes

Even the 60hps was bad you could focus down anything Mercy was pocketing

It’s starting to sound more and more like you’re just a bad healer refusing to change their play style :confused:

3 Likes

yes! good! because her healing is a band aid, not supposed to make you invincible! its for giving you more sustain, so you can do your job with a little less risk. or for fixing your wounds when you are in safety.

The last thing I want is a revert. She’s not balanced, she’s underpowered, her main character is to be a healer, she can’t do that well. She’s lacking in areas that she shouldn’t be. Rez is the biggest issue and with an Ult that really is just meant for her to escape and meet her team back at the spawn only to then rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

I get that I’m just pointing out that putting it down to 50hps was not the right move

4 Likes

maybe it wasnt. but that was totally not the point i was making.

Console players suck

8 seconds is 400 HP. 12 seconds is 600 HP. 10 Seconds is 500HP. Seconds can make a huge difference.

Not the advice you should be giving to a Mercy/Sombra main. Mercy is the only support I can effectively play in GM.

Yea, worded it wrong. Meant to say it takes an eternity to heal tanks.

:frowning: Maybe. Then again, I’ve been forced to change my playstyle a couple of times since the rework. It’s starting to get annoying.

Gotcha.

No, it just kind of sounds like you’re trying really hard to justify an over nerf because you’re sick of Mercy everywhere. The healing is trash, it takes too long to get her ult even though its low impact. It makes Mercy more dependent on her E rez which is NOT what anyone wanted. They need to scrap E rez altogether if theyre just going to butcher her base kit (which was never an issue) just to make her balanced.

5 Likes

Valkyrie is low impact? :thinking:

3 Likes

thank you for actually listening and replying reasonably. its a rare thing on these forums.