Bring back 60HP

And just nerf/rework Resurrect on E? I’d honestly deal with an even more hard-to-pull off Resurrect than nerfed heals. Never thought her heals were the problem.

51 Likes

i’m fine with how it is now

53 Likes

I’m not I’m afraid. It feels awful and it’s near impossible to heal tanks when they are getting attacked.

17 Likes

you have to prioritize
don’t get to full health?
that’s ok
they’re not dead

8 Likes

They will be dead if they even think of getting out of cover to push.

10 Likes

sure some will die
that’s how stuff works
you can’t (and shouldn’t be able to) heal everything.
i’ve been doing fine

if you find you are not, run a 2nd healer

15 Likes

Simple solution. Don’t push until everyone is ready for it. That your teammate peaked and got hit is his/her fault and that impacts the teams ability to push.

4 Likes

im a support main myself, but i think the idea that a single support hero/player should be able to outheal everything and anything is inherently bad.

its supposed to give your teammate an advantage, not a free win. healing is used to give somebody a second chance after taking damage. a second chance. not a thousandth in a row. theres got to be a line.

24 Likes

Use another healer, This is the point of the nerf.

21 Likes

The “point” of this nerf is to make Mercy even more soulless and boring to play, why blatantly ignoring that Rez on E is what made Mercy a must-pick in the first place. Mercy’s had 14 godddamn nerfs!

They haven’t read one damn word of our feedback, every single nerf shows that. The answer shouldn’t be “then play another healer dur hur”, it should be “stop ruining our hero and fix this mess you made when you gave her an unnecessary rework in the first place”!

26 Likes

Bring back 60hp, and here’s an idea:
REMOVE RES ENTIRELY FROM THE GAME FOREVER
I never thought I’d say this as a Mercy player, but at this point just remove it permanently. We never needed it in launch build of mercy, we were fine with a blank e key. If they have to give us 11 nerfs in a row over the past year or two just to compensate for res on cooldown, just remove it and be done with it so Mercy can finally rest in peace.

I’m tired of re-learning a newer, worse version of mercy every month because of this stupid ability, and I’m tired of the pressure to use it in fights, and Im tired of the feeling when you fail at it and lose the cooldown and you die and lose your team the push because of how it freezes you in place

8 Likes

Roadhog doesn’t need much healing, and I definitely appreciate the damage boost :+1:

Balance is not around enjoyment if don’t enjoy her don’t play her

SO what? every hero get nerfed until he become balanced

it was necessary and reverting it back not solve the problem

5 Likes

No, that is not the point of this nerf. That is hysteria.

6 Likes

It’s interesting to see how clunky most of the healers are. Some move very slow and Mercy can barely do anything these days.

It’s almost as if the OverWatch team does not want a support class and rather speed up the game with instagib heroes and frustrate the crap out of dedicated support players just trying to perform their role in the game.

If the continued direction is to make healers less effective, the devs should just rework the support classes. Make everyone DPS and remove healing altogether from the game.

12 Likes

I’m going to be honest, I find it completely unfair that Mercy was able to totally invalidate damage from Winston, and this is coming from someone who loves Mercy. She’s still the most consistent healer in the game. Give it some time she’ll be right back to where she was because of Rez

6 Likes

The nerfed healing feels terrible to play. Its practically the only thing Mercy does besides the occasional rez and dmg boost and its just so inconsequential. On top of that its basically made Valkyrie worse then it already was. It can get countered by a lone Winston, and the amount of charge needed for it isn’t worth the “utility” it provides.

Before, I would use it to aoe heal my team through a rough teamfight. Yknow… its purpose. Now its just better used as an escape when you get dived.

7 Likes

Oh don’t worry they’ll probably revisit Mercy in a month and nerf rez to 60 seconds.

3 Likes

Is it though?

It’s not that I don’t like the fact that I can out heal damage. It’s the fact that my heals are too slow in comparison to the damage my team is receiving so they will eventually die. Also, Valkyrie is kinda bad.

I’ll tell my teams that. They prolly won’t listen to me though cuz I’m a ”brainless Mercy main”.

5 Likes

1 healer shouldn’t be able to erase the damage given by the other team.
Iike i said, you have to learn to prioritize and know that sometimes people are going to die.
that doesn’t make you a bad healer
what does make you a bad healer is expecting to be able to negate all the damage.

do what you can
and if people think heals are too slow
bring in a 2nd healer
you can’t do it alone

6 Likes