• premiere in February 2020

Zenyatta’s Iris Challenge

• premiere in June 2020
  • short story written by Micheal Chu
  • 7 Twitch sprays
  • legendary skin “Human Zenyatta”

Lúcio’s Liberation Challenge

• premiere in November 2020

And look at them, all heroes are supports and their months are the same.
Ana - Bastet - January 2019
Baptiste - What You Left Behind - June 2019
Mercy - Valkyrie - November 2019
Brigitte - Helmet Heart - February 2020
Zenyatta - Iris - June 2020
Lúcio - Liberation - November 2020
What make them more good to believe.

3 Likes

the leak spelled brigs name wrong lmao
also, if it’s real the words “written by michael chu” have an aura of disappointment around them.
but, in regards, i feel as if that’s like half a year built in leaks, since it ends in june. I could see having 1 story per quarter, but hoping alyssa wong gets to write some as well

2 Likes

Not half a year, it’s almost full year.
In July 2019 Jeff Kaplan during Seagull interview said that Zenyatta will get lore Blizzard Soon, one the horizon. From July 2019 to June 2020 it’s 11 months. It matches the waiting time he said. So from now it’s 7 months of waiting to Zenyatta’s and 3 months to Brigitte’s.

But really, ‘Human Zenyatta’? Is it just him dressed in normal clothes? Do we get uncanny valley Zenyatta? That name suggests either fake or nightmare fuel

EDIT: turns out the Emblem in Brig’s ‘announcement’ was cribbed without attribution from a graphic designer who made the image back in 2016; this is hella fake

2 Likes

I really don’t care about the leaks.
Jeff said Zenyatta will get lore soon, so I am that glad.

He said soon was up to 2 years. Likewise, we got it. In the trailer. Zenyatta will be in India in Overwatch 2. Something can happen before we learn more about that mission, but I wouldn’t count on it.

1 Like

Proven to be the fakest thing on the internet.

1 Like

I would much rather have animated shorts instead of short stories but i guess the challenges that give you the skins are good enough