Brigitte's shieldhealth should be lowered. It is what makes her dominate everyone 1v1

3 seconds before it starts to regen I believe with 5 more seconds of not using it for full health . Not 100% sure on if the regen time is right,but just a guess from playing rein

“Forget the fact we’re playing 6v6, I want to 1v1”

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Huh? I’m confused. You specifically said that it was difficult to punish Brigittes who were “playing poorly”.

And I mean, if you don’t want to read “hypotheticals” then maybe don’t post hypotheticals?

No, it’s usually just “break the shield”. Most Brigittes are not going to continue attacking if her shield breaks.

If her shield breaks while she’s in her comfort range, then kill her.

If her shield breaks while she’s at a safe distance, she wasn’t acting much as a threat to you anyway.

2 Likes

I agree. To me it doens’t even make sense (like Hammond does…). Because they are probably made of the same thing (photons?) and to me it would be logical that they would only collide and not go trough of each other.

But well… OW universe is weird and mysterious.

That’s purposely misleading and in no way accurate. If you are trying to burn through her shield then she is not attacking. If she is dishing out damage then there is no shield to burn through. She does not have her shield up and deal consistent damage.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind 500 instead on 600. Anything lower would be too much.

We’ve been saying this since she was introduced into quick play before comp. The OW team doesn’t act.

Well… I hate to tell you this, but Brigitte is designed to win 1v1s with heroes who walk within 6 meters of her and have 200 health.

2 Likes

I enjoy playing as and against Brigitte and I’d be fine with what you propose. It honestly is a little rediculous to expect people to burn her shields down as opposed to AoE killing her / sniping her with shield down / other team Brigitte + Rein killing her.

She shouldn’t be as tanky as she is for sure.

No she was designed as a support who can counter dive and flankers.

Turns out her method of countering flankers works even better against rest of the heroes, giving her the ability to dominate most heroes in 1v1.

And then some people started pretending she was designed to dominate in 1v1.

Personally I’d rather see changes that more directly address her skill floor.

I feel Briggs potential is fine and am skeptical that she genuinely needs hard nerfs

My concern with Briggs is that she has little room for “failure” in her abilities on the players part.

Then pick a counter to her, there are a lot.

Otherwise stop picking Genji and diving her and getting mad, because it’s become extremely obvious that this is what 2/3rds of you are doing.

“DON’T NERF ME, ADD A COUNTER!”

counter added

“NERF THIS BS COUNTER. I NEED TO GO BACK TO MY HIGH SKILL CAP OF RANGE PECKING TO ULT AND DASHING IN AND KILLING PEOPLE UNOPPOSED”

6 Likes

Actually she doesnt totally attack with her shield up. She can bash though

No she is fine where she is, stop trying to fix Heroes that don’t need to be fixed

3 Likes

What kind of drug are on when you wrote this? Both have to drop shields to attack.

At 16HP/s and can be outdamge by Rein.

Again, what kind of drug are you using when you wrote this? Anything that can quickly burn through Rein’s shield, will be much worse on Brigitte. It is funny how a 2000hp shield is easier to destroy than a 600hp shield.

5 Likes

And what are Genji and Tracer really good at? Where do they shine the most? 1v1s. She dominates 1v1s because Genji and Tracer dominate 1v1s, and she dominates them.

yeah if an entire team focuses it.

1v1 breaking a brig shield is near impossible, the amount of time it would take to do it means you are either 2 close and thus shes closing the distance and you die

or you arent close enough for her to close distance and she just walks behind a corner/shield.

its very hard to kill brig first in a team fight lol

she has to be spamming dmg while a bunch of ppl (or a single sniper) fires into her

realistically shes one of the last heroes to die

As a Brig player I can say that this would be an ok nerf, 600 hp is insane. I can’t even count the amount of times an ULTING roadhog has been unable to break my shield before I bash him out of whole hog. That seems kinda broken imo.

2 Likes

Even a Bastion can’t kill it fast due to his massive spread. The size to health ratio is insane on Brigitte (smaller=better in this case)