Brigitte's Repair Pack is nerfed btw

Sadly, I can’t play the PTR. I a play on the inferior platform :sleepy: known as console.

1 Like

Which you’ll probably only have at the beginning of the fight. The mid fight Repair Pack is less healing and the same 6 second cooldown

12% global ultimate nerf alongside a 10% Brigitte specific Rally nerf.

1 Like

That 6s cooldown needs to change.
Or have the first one take 6 seconds and the subsequent charges have a lower cooldown like 4 seconds.
I’d say Symmetra also needs something similar.

1 Like

Wait what??? Are you sure?

Because if thats true thats not 22%. Its 10% after 12% which is so much of an overnerf that i might actually open another thread on that alone

1 Like

3 Charges is better than 1 Repair pack tho. Esp. when nothing is happening or on reset, Sometimes there is overhealing -30 isn’t so bad.

Looking foward to see how She plays in Comp 222

That reads as the ult nerfs stacking to me

have to see how it feels generating ult with 3 charges.

Ok im gonna see if i can test it if its 22% or 12% then 10%, or if they screwed up and hers is just 10% flat

1 Like

Did not realize you had time to extensively test this yet somehow

I’ve played like 3 games with her. In the beta version of competitive in Diamond on PTR.

I’ll work on getting more experience for sure, but Brig’s not so great from my first impression. I could do more on the Live version

You can still get a ton of ult charge if you’re constantly healing injured teammates which can stack other to build ult. Plus you can combine it with inspire just to get the most benefit while hitting targets.

Well, at least u get to be part of their “beta season” come mid august.

1 Like

I think you’re overlooking the amount of healing she’s going to be doing compared to before just because she doesn’t heal as fast now

Same mate. I’m only worried because among all the changes she got a shield Health reduction and self heal was halved. It means her “tank-ness” and survivability died.
Also her stun is shorter so it’s dangerous staying at close range too long to fight and generate self heal.

1 Like

Ok i had to do something but im back.

They gave everyone the 12%.

And then nerfed brig 10% on top of that

Essentially nerfing Rally’s charge time by 23.2%

Yikes.

Does this deserve a thread of its own?

2 Likes

Yeah. And Brigitte also deals less damage on PTR because her sustain nerfs keep her from getting close range very often.

Her healing is about the same.

1 Like

So her healing is about the same as a result of the lack of sustain preventing her from having Inspire up more consistently? Or is it just not as good as it looks?

Still don’t know why with all the bugs, console still doesn’t have a ptr.
Hammond. Broke. The. Entire. Game. This. Would . Have. Been. Noticed. Lmao

1 Like

She heals for the same amount in the midfight on one team mate, the -30 healing on Repair Pack moved to the +30 healing on Inspire, while getting a bonus +30 healing on all of the other team mates and +2 Repair Packs at the start of the fight. Her healing was buffed across the board for everyone but her self, it’s actually kind of ridiculous to be able to chain Repair Packs on a Tracer.

Repair Pack makes up more healing and Inspire makes up less healing.

That’s why her healing stays the same. It’s super weird because PTR Brigitte is more of a mid-range healer because you can’t contest many heroes in close range anymore. Winston is especially noticeable. You’re much more like Zen and Ana and want to run away