Brigitte's Nerf

Okay, you guys might already know Brigitte was nerfed once again.

My intention here is not to argue if it’s a fair or not fair nerf. I have one doubt:

If Rein pins someone and I Shield Bash him, does the pinned person die?

3 Likes

Nerf?
You know that Doomfist was pushing her into a wall when they were charging one into another and now they will both be knock-backed.
I think Brigitte won more than she lost with this “nerf”.

2 Likes

Imma need an order of operation here…

Okay boo, but that’s not the point of the topic anyways. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

pretty sure they just get knocked out of his pin

doomfist can also cancel his pin this way too

Doomfist is the biggest loser in this change. Not only does he lose the upper hand against Bri, he also loses the upper hand from side punches now against Rein.

No The pinned person just takes the initial grab dmg and goes on their merry way when the charge is interrupted.

I see. I’m only worried because if a Rein colides with another Rein (if they’re both in front of each other), the pinned person dies, same happens with Orisa’s Fortify.

It is different with Orisa. Fortify basically makes her act as a wall.

have you any footage of this? never seen anyone die from rein v rein pin before

How many times are gonna nerf her, stupid blizzard don’t release heroes if you are gonna send them to trash level anyways because they touched your lovely cool flankers

1 Like

brigitte deserves to be situational. shes too easy

Yea that medicine is pretty salty isn’t it?

Good, the closer we get to making her Z tier, the better. It’s the next best thing besides completely deleting her.

Tracer mains need to rule again.

1 Like

It makes sense. She’s half Reinhardt’s size and jumps forward … into a rocket propelled suit of armor weighing god knows how much. It punches through another Rein’s shield so it should damn well ignore her smaller version of it. It even knocks Doomy on his butt when he tries to punch a Rein who has charge available. It also ignores Orisa’s shield. Why should Brig be the exception?

Exactly!
Brig basically has taken the new spot for Sym syndrome. She does not rely on aim and can easily shut down high skill heros with little to no practice on how to use her. But she is a pretty worthless healer in terms of supporting your team because the healing is only consistent in the middle of a team fight where she can hit someone and her healing pack is good but that is only 1 person it can hit and plus it has travel time so someone does have the chance to die before it can reach them.
I think they need to do something about her heal output and tone down her ccs. Shes a healer now not a mcree.

2 Likes

More of rebalance rather than a nerf. Her Bash should work like that from the start.

I’m pretty sure not. bri’s shield bash now acts like doom’s punch for example.

So If the enemy rein pins your teammate and you shield bash him, you and the rein will both get the “stun” where you’re laying on the ground and your teammate will be released with minimum damage i suppose.

in terms of healing she’s a very good off-healer (she has similar healing stats to lucio/zen)

If you look at the change in detail, you’ll see it isn’t even a nerf to Brigitte. More like more consistency with how other heroes interact with Reinhardt’s Charge. Doomfist, though… Glad that he finally has less of an upper hand in almost every single fight he decides to involve himself in.

You can still stun Rein out of charge if you hit him from the side or the back I believe.

I really think it’s more of a buff since it punishes Doomfist, which is one of her bigger counters.